I don't know what's happening! ⏯ L.P.

Liam's heart raced faster than the beat of the music reverberating through the rehearsal room. He could feel the sweat gathering on his forehead as his breaths grew shallower. Panic was setting in, and he couldn't control it.

His bandmates, oblivious at first, continued strumming their guitars and tapping their drumsticks until Louis, noticing the distress in Liam's eyes, abruptly stopped playing.

"Liam, mate, you alright?" Louis asked, concern etched into his features as he set his guitar down.

Liam couldn't speak, his chest felt tight, his mind a whirlwind of fear and confusion. He tried to nod, but his body refused to cooperate.

Harry, always perceptive, approached Liam slowly, his green eyes filled with empathy. "Hey, it's okay, Liam. Just breathe, mate. In and out."

But Liam couldn't seem to find his rhythm. His breaths came in short gasps, and his hands trembled uncontrollably. The panic was consuming him, suffocating him.

Niall and Zayn exchanged worried glances before rushing over to Liam's side, their voices a chorus of concern. "What's happening, Liam?" Niall asked, his voice laced with worry.

Liam couldn't find the words to explain, couldn't articulate the overwhelming fear that gripped him. He felt like he was drowning in his own mind, struggling to find a lifeline.

It was Harry who knelt beside him, his touch gentle as he placed a reassuring hand on Liam's trembling shoulder. "You're not alone, Liam. We're all here for you."

Liam managed to meet Harry's gaze, his eyes filled with tears of frustration and fear. "I-I don't know what's happening to me, Harry. I can't control it."

Harry's expression softened, understanding dawning in his eyes as he pulled Liam into a comforting embrace. "It's okay, Liam. Panic attacks happen sometimes. You're not weak for experiencing this."

Liam clung to Harry, his body shaking with sobs as he let the waves of panic wash over him. The other boys surrounded them, their presence a reassuring anchor in the midst of Liam's storm.

After what felt like an eternity, Liam's breathing began to steady, his heart rate slowing to a more manageable pace. He pulled away from Harry, wiping away his tears with trembling hands.

"How did you know what to do, Harry?" Liam asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Harry offered him a small, understanding smile. "I've had my fair share of panic attacks, Liam. I know how terrifying they can be. But you're not alone in this. We're all here for you, always."

Liam nodded, a sense of gratitude flooding through him as he looked around at his bandmates. They were more than just friends; they were his lifeline, his support system through thick and thin.

As they gathered around him, their voices blending in harmony, Liam knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always find strength in each other. And with that realisation, the music resumed, filling the room with a sense of unity and resilience that transcended any obstacle in their path.