010

Check in!! Im back!
Uno listen to mi, dem votes deh weh uno a put dung nah gwan good at all! All the comments them?! Uno need fi fix up uno folly grounds and don't play wid mi eno! Oh!

Anyways here's yall chapter

The Next Day
Khalani's POV
📍Cherry Gardens

5:30am
Friday

I slightly open my eyes before looking around the room. Zayden was still asleep. His hand was in my shirt on my breast.

What a bwoy comfortableeee, hand inna shirt an everythingggg! Woii mi cah bortherrr

Sayinggg!

Turning to look at him. I just started admiring him. Bro he so fineeeeee. Imagine di amount a gyal dem weh him have.

Why me? Him have one bag a gyal suh why me? Smaddy weh him neva meet before?

Anywayssss I need to pee. Before getting up I gently remove his hand from in my shirt before I slid off the bed and head to the bathroom.

Getting to the bathroom I used the toilet before wiping then washing my hands. I need to brush my teeth but it's in my bathroom.

Imma go for it an come back real quick before he wakes up. Walking out the bathroom I saw that Zayden was still sleeping.

I quickly made my way to my room and grabbed my toothbrush and skin care supplies before coming back into the room.

Zayden said we're going to his mother today so I got to call in sick. It is a huge possibility that it gets approved bc Dr. Graham like mi suh him more dan likely seh yes.

Walking over to the night stand I grabbed my phone before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skin care.

Opening the bathroom door I put down my stuff before I start brushing my teeth. When I'm dome I take up my phone and dial Dr. Grahams number.

The phone rang and he answered on the first ring

"Good morning Nurse Whyte, is everything ok?" He says talking first

"Good morning Doctor. Yes everything is OK. Sorry for calling you so early in the morning. Is it ok if I call in sick today, I have a family matter to deal with"

"No problem nurse"

"Ok tha- oh and I will be out tomorrow as well"

"Ok nurse, keep safe"

"Ok Doctor will do" was the last thing I said before ending the call. How mi did know suh? Ofc him did ago seh yes but anywaysss.

I took up my phone and walked back into the room. Opening the bathroom door I was hit by cold breeze from the room since I closed the door and in here is freezinggg.

When I stepped into the room I saw that Zayden was still asleep. Maybe he is tired. Since he isn't awake yet imma js lay back down with mah mannnn

Watch ownership! I of to laugh!

Putting down my phone on the nightstand I lift up the sheet before getting on the bed. Is like him feel mi come back pan di bed.

Him open him eye dem an looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Come here" was the first thing he said. Without hesitation I moved closer to him and when I was arms lenght away he pulled me into him before cuddling into me

"Good morning" he said

"Good morning: I said looking at him with a bright smile

"Yuh smile pretty eno" he spoke moving his hand under my shirt and up to my breast. Him love breast bc noooo this is serious