The Headmaster

Eyyoo!! New update! I'm almost to 200 readers! That's awesome! I owe it all to you guys! Thanks! :D

Scarlets P.O.V

They called me mistress?! Uh huh. Someone was going to die tonight. I saw all heads turn to stare, cat calls and wolf whistles were aimed at us, and I silenced a few with a death glare.
I can't stand Jack, he brought me out of my comfort zone, accused me of being something I'm not. I'm only staying with him because he is my only safety right now, once I get out of this prison I'm ditching him and going back home. I would never ever be with Jack in that way. I mean, I hate to admit it but Jack was pretty handsome... OK drop dead gorgeous, but I couldn't stand the looks of him right now.
I felt Jack grab my elbow and pull me to the direction of the Headmasters office, a prison guard guiding us.
"Would you let go of me? I'm not a child you know." I hissed at him while jerking my arm out of his grasp. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, as if to say whatever you want then turned and continued walking.
I wanted to hit him, scream at him, and ask him what I was doing here? I didn't belong here!
I felt tears welling up in my eyes, and lump form in my throat as a wave of homesickness washed through me and made my knees go weak. But stubbornness made me refuse to let them fall, I would not cry in front of anybody not even my parents. I wiped my all of a sudden snotty nose and held my chin up high, determined to show this "Headmaster" what it means to reckon with a force like me.
Jack stopped in front of an old oaken door, the Vobok prison guard holding up a hand to stop us before opening the door and announcing our presence. The Vobok opened the door and motioned for me to go inside, but told Jack to stay. I barged in, insults and threats at the tip of my tongue, but I decided to go with a less threatening side.
"I don't know who you think you are, but I have done nothing to deserve this. I demand to return back to my home this instance." I folded my arm across my chest and cocked my hip to the side to show that I meant business. The man sitting behind the desk looked up from writing with ink and a feather on an old parchment paper a smug look on his face. Wow. He was a lot younger than I expected, just a few years older than I with dark curling hair and chocolate brown eyes that held secrets I wanted to know. But his cocky smirk was a total turn off. I hated arrogant people.
"You're alot more beautiful than I expected, Princess." His baritone English accent sent shivers down my spine.
He lifted his tall, lean frame from the chair and walked around the desk to stand in front of me.
"I've been looking for you for a very long time Princess Scarlet." He stated. I looked at him, very confused.
"What do you mean looking for me?" I asked.
"I assume Mr. Frost has told you what you are?" He asked.
"He's told me what he thinks I am but I don't believe him. There's no way I could be an Angel." I said flinching as I heard the uncertainty in my voice. The Headmasters cocky grin returned to his face.
"Oh, but you are. But first let me introduce myself to you Princess." He bowed as if introducing himself to royalty.
"My name is Prince Ashril of the Ordon Kingdom but you, my Princess, may call me Ash." He smiled down at me obviously pleased at my speechlessness. He was standing so close I can smell a scent of woodsmoke and pine coming from him. I took a step back intimidated by his tall stature.
"Umm, I just really want to go home now." I hated how my voice shook. "I will take you home." He said and my heart lifted. "My Kingdom will be your home." He said smiling at the idea, and my heart lost all hope.
"But I don't want your Kingdom to be my home." I said. Why did this guy want me to go to his Kingdom? Anger flashed in Ashrils eyes "You are my betrothed. Your parents promised you to me when you turn 17. To bad you went missing at the age of 2." I was stunned at this bit of information.
"Wait, who are my parents?" I asked breathlessly. Ashril smirked "You really don't know do you? Ignorant little witch." He spat. "Your parents are King Verican and Queen Edith of the Angelic Kingdom. When you were born your parents betrothed us, but you went missing, so the engagement was called off. And now that you have returned I have come back to take what's mine." He said with venom in his voice.
He took a step back and walked back to his desk and sat down, returning to his paperwork. "I will take you to my Kingdom at the end of the week, where we will be wed." He didn't even look up from his writing as he said this. He waved his dismissing me. "Take her back to her cell." He told the Vobok guard standing silently behind me.
A rush of courage ran through me. I would not take orders from this man, he could not make me do anything against my will. I lifted my eyes that seemed glued to the floor and straighted my shoulders from their submissive position and looked at looked straight at him.
"No."
He looked up, surprised. "Excuse me?" He put the feather down and folded his arms across his chest. "You, my dear Angel, have no choice. You were promised to me. You're a woman, and woman has to do what the man wants her to do." That put more wood to my already fiery furnace of a temper.
"You cannot make me do something that is against my will." I said determination filling my voice. Ashril narrowed his eyes in annoyance.
"You will be a hard one to break, but no doubt you will be broken. We will be wed before the week is over. You will be my wife. Take her out before I loose my temper." He was visibly shaking trying to keep his temper at bay.
The Vobok grabbed my arms painfully and dragged me out the door, me fighting every step of the way.

I didn't care if it killed me, I will fight every step of the way.

Oohh... What do you guys think of Ashril? Ain't he a meanie? Let me know what you guys think in the comments! :)