The Past

Jacks P.O.V

She was my betrothed. I didn't realize it till she told me she was the Princess. I had thought about it before, but dismissed the thought thinking it was to good to be true. But now as she stood before me I realized that she was my betrothed. She looked more like her mother than her father I noted, though she didn't look like King Verican she inherited his temper not the laid back calmness that Queen Edith had. I had helped her parents win the Red War against the Ordons using my powers to freeze almost all of them and defeating them when they breeched the Ice Palace's walls. Their blood mixed with innocents coating the white snow with red. After The Red War ended King Verican asked what I would like as their payment for my help, instead of asking for gold or land I asked for a wife. I hated moving from place to place, I wanted to settle down. I wanted a family. Him and his wife promised me their daughter, Scarlet who was only a few months old then, and when she reached the age of 17 we would be married. I have known King Verican for much of my life and he knew that I would take care of Scarlet. Elated that I was getting my wish I stayed at the Ice Palace a few weeks and drew blue prints of what our home would look like. After the blue prints were done I set off to find a place where I could build it and finally settled on a secluded valley resting between two snow coated mountains far from strangers yet close enough to the Ice Palace so she could visit her parents.
As I was building the structure of our home I couldn't keep the smile off of my face, I could imagine the padding of small feet through the halls, or the crackling of the warm fire on silent winter nights. Thats when the flapping of wings of a palace guard disrupted me from my happy thoughts of a family, telling me what the Ordons were planning to do. Retaliating against the The King and Queen by stealing their daughter and using her to complete a spell that would give them power to overthrow the Angelic Kingdom. I left immediately with the guard leaving the Valley, I haven't seen it since, I've wondered what happened to the structure, standing small and lonely in between the two huge mountains. I felt my shoulders sag in sadness at the memories. But then hope surged through me. She was here, maybe when all this was over... I could take her The Valley show her what I plan to do. Another thought barged in She wouldn't want to go with you. She would want to return to her human family.
But if I got her to fall in love with me... But she hates my guts! How am I supposed to get her love me?

I guess I'd have to try.

Hey everyone!!! What do y'all think??? Let me know!
:)