Its happening again isnt it?

This one is more personal to me hope you like it :")

You know when its sunday and you have school the next day and you can hardly sleep most sundays? well that was me when i was reminded the barbeque was tommorow dont get me wrong they are family and all but its been boring every year ive went to it little did i know this time it would be different the start of the highlight of last year even.After not much sleep due to not really being happy i was going again i was awoken by my mum as my personal alarm clock she loves to be "You need to get up and get ready we are going to celkirk today remember?" i rub the sleep out my eye while i groan "mmmm" while my mum says "i know i dont really want to go ethier but we need to show face its your dads family after all" i am slowly but surley arising from my safe haven which most people call a bed my feet are now making contact with the floor while my mum is still thier waiting for me to move my ass looking slightly un pleased with me i look in the general direction while getting up saying "awright i guess..im going for a quick shower" i come back into my room to see that my mum no longer occupies my room i smile as i come in half dancing to the song thats still playing on my phone glad that she is no longer standing thier to make commemts at my dance moves or to tell me to hurry up while drying my hair like mother's tend to do right.. it isnt just mine? im hoping you thought yes but wouldn't be like my mum to not be like other mums she is the best that's for sure :").I get ready hearing the birds sing outside got me curious to properly look out the window as my curtains are an inch from being fully down all the time i blame that on my slightly crepper from across the road but thats a story for another day :"D i lifted the curtian up slightly with my hand to see its a lovely day outside unusual for uk i will tell ya that this got me smiling like a dork at the fact that its a nice day outside one and that i get to be what ive become this year a colour girl for the pervious years i would be the girl in black, gray and all other colours that just arent colourful so i figured why not changed that this year just coming from a holiday in spain where i wore my bikini the whole time and like nothing else i figured the sky is the limit so i picked out a teshirt i honestly don't remember now :"D a light pink hollister zipper lighter jeans than what i normally wear with rips at both knees coz im fasionable that way and good old fashioned white converse i dont wear hardly any makeup i did however pick up a habit of putting on lip gloss and then taking it putting it in my pocket so i can top up later did i mention i use to be a pretty hardcore tomboy yeah bad times im happy to look at the mirrior and see what i now see as a semi pretty girl standing in front of me after all ive not straightened my hair yet and the only other makeup i wear macara has not been added yet i start thinking wow im such a girly girl or at least im thinking like one then i think nah thats only kinda true after all i still play video games once in a while the tomboy is still apart of me.After spraying perfume deodorant and body mist i deem myslelf 10X more attractive taking in consideration im very baised but i think i smell good i smile as i see its still the nicest of days outside as my mum shouts "Are you about ready" i say back "Yeah just give me a sec to straighten my hair" i hear a slight laugh as my mum says "You are on your way to being a full blown girl you know" i hear her footsteps on the laid laminate floor sounding distant simblosing she is finish with the conversation and is just waiting for me my dad is already in the car he is not one to have ever like waiting around.

This is a personal one to me so don't show too much hate i do appreciate conductive criticism hower so please share your view on the story so far i appracite you checking out this story peace and love always -Cole6145-