Betrayal

Suns POV

All the memories flooded back to me. The sudden hate for moon suddenly had a reason to be there. The way he changed suddenly made sense. The way he forgot everything we did together in the past made sense. Where Earth and Lunar came from finally made sense.

This wasn't MY Moon, my brother, my family. This was the New moon.

Everything shattered, and by everything I mean my heart. My brother was dead, I remember that now. He made me believe that my brother was still alive...he pretended to be him. And I believed it ALL. I look down at earth, who looks up at me with wide eyes as if it suddenly clicked for her as well.
I can only watch Earths brother as he try's to come up with words and excuses but I listen to none of them.

"Sun, I'm sorry.... but I had no other choice-"

"What do you mean choice? I made it very clear I didn't like you and instead of accepting it, you mess with my memorys?!" I shout at him, I can fell tears prick the corners of my eyes but I don't care.

"Sun, you were being unfair! I didn't do anything to you before that and yet you hated me?! How was I supposed to deal with that, huh!?" He shouted at me, I can hear  hurt in his voice but I do not care if he is , not after all he did.

I direct my anger towards the creator who did it in the first place.

"Were you using me?! AGAIN?! That's why Moon and I had a bad relationship with you. You never cared about us unless you got something out of it. So spill it, what do you want from me!?" I wipe some tears from my face, but I can't stop the over flow, it's practicely a waterfall in my eyes.

"Of course I was using you, what good are you for if not at service to me?! All I wanted was for you to turn on Moon and give me the important documents he stole from me!" he shouted

"you mean OUR blueprints, and OUR information." I growl

"And so what if its about you? I made them!" he shouts

"So that's why you wanted to 'help' me?! YOU BASTERD." Earths brother screams.

I looked to earth and she seems terrified

I then look at lunar and remember he doesn't do well with yelling at all. He's frozen and shaking in fear behind earths brother. Despise my anger, I have to make sure that lunar and earth come first and so I squeeze her shoulders reassuring her before heading towards lunar. I need to get them out of here before something happens.

Earths POV

This is too overwhelming! Sun squezzes my shoulders and heads down the stairs to lunar who is shaking In fear behind moon.

Before sun could get close to him the creator pushes moon out the way and snatches lunars wrist and like a rag doll, moves him towers a glass cylinder.

Lunar is screaming, moons yelling, the creator is yelling, sun is trying to get to lunar. All the commotion makes me sick and I have to stop myself from throwing up.

"WAIT STOP!" sun shouts and the creator turns to sun.

"Leave him out of this please....its between moon, me and you. You can keep me until we can bargain... I'm more useful then a child. I remember things, maybe I can help you with stuff?" sun pleaded.