why?

"Hey there, rise and shine," Zera exclaimed as morning broke. Gently, I opened my eyes to the welcoming warmth of the sun. After freshening up and applying makeup, we made our way to the program hall. Everyone was busy adorning the space with a combination of white and pink flowers, and hanging small lamps. Zera and I joined in to lend a hand with the decorations.

I went to Kevin's room to retrieve the decoration portrait. As soon as I got up, I heard several arguments. It's Marcus and the girl, as I could see through the partially closed door. I had no idea what the hell they were talking about, but he appears really frustrated as angered. The girl shoutly asked him "why did you ditch the past again? Move on. It's hurts you really bad."

I quickly withdrew from the doorway, not wanting to intrude further. I grabbed the portrait photo and hurried back to the program hall, trying to push aside the unease that lingered from the encounter.

Once there, I focused on helping with the decorations, trying to distract myself from thoughts of Marcus's anger and the mysterious conversation I had overheard.

After completing the decorations, we headed to the food court, but my mind was still preoccupied with the earlier argument.

Who was the girl?

Why was she shouting at Marcus?

Were they in a relationship?

Oh! No no don't be overthink..

As I nervously bit my nails, my thoughts were consumed by these unanswered questions.

As we assembled in the hall to rehearse our dance routine for the upcoming wedding ceremony, Zera and I reveled in the joy of the moment. Amongst us, Zera and her boyfriend, Peter, danced with such grace and affection that they captured everyone's attention, earning admiration as a beautiful couple.

However, amidst the enjoyment, my focus momentarily shifted when I spotted Marcus entering the hall. In that split second of distraction, I stumbled and fell, prompting concerned inquiries from my companions. Yet, in a peculiar turn of events, everyone else seemed to fade away, leaving only Marcus by my side. Feel like I disappear, then slowly and flash of zera face came infront of me with a huge smile "stop smiling Nova". I look everyone with a embarassment smile. They guided me to the nearby chair for rest.

Feeling bored and alone in the practice hall, Zera kindly escorted me to our room. As I played some music and flopped onto the bed, exhaustion overtook me, and I drifted off to sleep for a while. Waking up to find numerous missed calls from Zera, I quickly called her back, apologizing for sleeping through her attempts to reach me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was asleep, and my phone was on silent mode. I'm sorry, Zera," I explained.

She exhaled a long breath, "Hmm, okay, okay. Just get ready and come to the party hub; we're all here. Come ASAP."

With a grin, I complied, eager to join the festivities. Following Zera's message instructing me to wear a black short dress, I got ready and headed to the party. However, upon arriving, I couldn't locate Zera anywhere. Stepping outside to call her, my heart sank as I witnessed Marcus and the girl is hugging.

Feeling a wave of sadness wash over me, I averted my gaze and attempted to conceal my emotions.

Returning to the party hub, I took two shots to lift my spirits, hoping to shake off the sadness I had felt earlier. Just as I began to relax, Zera finally arrived. With a warm smile, I greeted her eagerly, but before I knew it, everything went black, and I lost consciousness.