13.

sorry for taking so long to update, i know its been a while~

sunoo pov:its been a little over a month I've met heeseung and me and niki's relationship is still the same

sunoo pov:
its been a little over a month I've met heeseung and me and niki's relationship is still the same.

he would fuck me here and there and sometimes even be nice to me, but like usual he's still a complete dick.

since spending time with heeseung i've sort of developed a thing for him, just a little crush, but the feelings intensified when he asked me on a date last weekend.

thew date was tonight and im super nervous, i had about three hours to decide what to wear and what makeup to put on, i spent the first hour showering, shaving and trimming my hair that has sort of out grown over some weeks.

the second hour was on makeup, i decided to do full glam, but also not to much, thirty minuets getting dressed and now im waiting the last thirty minuets for heeseung to come pick me up.

i took sometime analysing myself in the mirror, i went with a kind of school-y theme, dressing myself in a white buttoned shirt, a greyish brownish skirt that matched with a plaid tie, and over it i put on a large zip up hoodie,

tho its alot more dull than my usual style preference, it was cute for the little date we were going on.

heeseung said he was taking me on a drive around and we'd stop and try plenty of different foods.

i was excited to say the least.

i hesitated weather or not to zip up my hoodie now or later, to be honest im insecure, not really because of my weight or body, but because i bloat really easily, i dont wanna embarrass myself in front of heeseung tonight.

the fact that niki has seen me naked and never really question my small pudge i had always made me flutter, to be fair, niki is the only one who's ever really seen me naked.

i still haven't told him he was my first, sometimes i regret letting him take my virginity in that bathroom that day, but when i look back i dont think anyone has ever made me feel that good before.

ever.

just then i got a text, heeseung was here.

i grabbed my keys and bag and headed to the door.

"wow, where you going looking like that~" niki appeared from behind me.

"im going out, wont be back until later tonight"

"who are you going out with?" i missed the way his eyes darken.

"a friend"

"what's their name?-"

"why do you care?" i snapped at him, i dont know why he cares so much about where im going, he never answers my questions so why should i answer his?.

"well you look pretty~ kinda like the day we first met~" he moved in closer with a smirk, but i stopped him with my hand, "no" i pushed him back, "i have to go now, see ya" i slammed the door in his face as i left.

not gonna lie, i felt like ginny from ginny and goergia as i walked away, haha.

-time skip-

me and heeseung were almost finished with our date, he took me to a small street festival, we ate a bunch of different foods and treats and had stopped at an ice cream place for a cone.

i of course got my mint chocolate flavour aka the best flavour while heeseung got to a soft serve with sprinkles.

"ew, thats disgusting" he grimanced at my ice cream as we walked down an empty street, i gasped in offence and pouted, "ya! its not gross, its deeeeeelish!~"

we both laughed together for a while before he started again, "you know i had a lot of fun today sunoo" he smiled warmly making my stomach warm up.

"i did too~...t-thanks for taking me out" i blushed looking down at my socks shyly.

as we walked on heeseung's arms snaked around my waist pulling my body closer to his, but then he grabbed me into an alley way.

he then pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard, i wrapped my legs around his waist and indulged in the kiss, then heeseungs fingers made there way under my skirt, grazing over my clothed pussy.

Then he got past it and started to finger me with two fingers, his fingers were like magic, it felt amazing, but not as great as niki's.

why am i thinking about that jerk!?

i ignored my thoughts and started to focus on what heeseung was doing.

***

once heeseung finished he pulled out and dropped me onto the dirty ground.

and suddenly the atmosphere between me and heeseung changed.

"i know its funny for me to say this now but-"

i looked up at him in confusion as he buttoned up his jeans, what?

"everything up until now was fake"

my heart dropped, "w-what do yo-you mean?" my eyes glossed over in tears, already expecting his next words to crush me.

"sorry to break it to you-" he looked down at me like i was dirt under his hoes, "i never like you."