25.

5 months later:

5 months later:

"Damn he looks rough," I said to myself as I continued to smash my foot into this random dudes face, "but ew! My boot is all ruined now!" I whined as I shook my foot to get rid of the tooth that was on it"

"Well I told you to get black boots, this is the third pair I've bought you this month, you're keeping them!" I heard Niki say after he fired his last shot.

"But pink is my favourite colour~" I whined but he didn't answer.

"Okay thats the last one Niki " I spun around on my heal, skipping towards him . "You're covered in blood sunoo, don't hug me," he said backing away from me.

"So what? You smell like smoke and alcohol sometimes and I don't complain," I continued to walk close to him with my arms out, but he kept backing up.

he stopped backing up, looking down at me he said, "I said don't fucking hug me." I looked up at him, and rolled my eyes, walking towards the exit of the building.

"Whatever, our job is done here I'm going home," I didn't wave bye to him, I simply walked out the door, hopped on the motorcycle I was given for todays mission, and rode home.

-time skip-

Once I got home I headed straight for the shower.

I decided to shower in Niki's room assuming that he was coming home late. His shower was much nicer then mines. The guy literally has a shower, and a bathtub.

I took off my clothes, then hopped into the shower. The steaming hot water falls down my skin, washing off all the residue from today's mission off my body.

Now that I was fully naked, I saw the cuts and bruises from today's mission that I didn't see previously.

I glided my finger over an open wound on my calf, "Shit that ones huge." Once I was finished cleaning my body, I hoped out the shower and started to clean the cuts on my legs.

Something about the stinging sensation of the peroxide hitting the open wound always made me feel so excited.

Pain overall made me excited.

After cleaning the wounds, I wrapped a towel around my body, washed my face, and headed to my bedroom. As I opened the door, I jumped.

"Your home?!"I was surprised. I didn't even hear him slam his door, no footsteps, I literally heard no indication of him being home.

He stood at the side of his bed, taking off his white wife beater tee. I stood in the middle of his room watching his Bicep, and back muscles contract while taking off the tee.

'Dang~ he's so hot,' I thought to myself.

The current sight of him made me wet. I sat there imaging him wrapping his big hand around my neck, choking me up against the wall, calling me a stupid slut, while he fingered my tight wet pussy.

"Why are you just standing there staring at me, you look fucking stupid," he said.

His deep raspy voice pulled me out of thought, "Oh.. Uh.. sorry." I walked out of his room, and right into mine.

The scenarios I was thinking about back in
his room made me so wet it started to get
uncomfortable. I needed to something about
this aching feeling in my stomach. My first
thought was to just go back into his room,
and ask him to fuck me, but thats awkward.

I laid on my bed, grabbed my phone, and searched up some porn website. I clicked on the video with "HARDCORE" in the title since it's the only thing that can get me off.

I skipped the part where the sub was sucking the guys dick, and went right into the part where he gets her shit rocked.

I rubbed my clit in circular patterns, my eyes watching intently on the boys in the video.

I stook to fingers inside me, pumping in and out of my tight hole. My moaning started to get louder. I tried muffling the sounds l was making the best that I could so that niki wouldn't hear me, but I felt so good that it was hard to be quiet.

Obviously it was nothing compared to how he makes me feel, but it still felt so good.

I kept pumping in out of me, my moans getting louder and louder. My pace started to get faster. My eyes were screwed shut, complete concentration on chasing my high that I couldn't hear my bedroom door open.

Then I heard him speak,

"You're such a slut. Watching other peoples videos when we could've made one at home."