24.

"I take that shit back, your not fucking him" I couldn't understand what was happening

Just moments ago he was okay, fine, excited actually and now it's like someone flipped a switch in his brain and he's just mad all the sudden.

"At least I got a taste," Jay smirked, and walked back to the chair behind his desk.

He threw my clothes at me, "Put your fucking clothes on, and then were leaving." obeyed his orders and put my clothes back on. "Hey before you leave, sunoo, I want you to join the gang."

"The gang?" I furrowed my brows in
confusion.

"Our little organization here. Your skills would be a good asset to the team, so I want you to join."

"But I'm not that good-" he cut me off.

"Thats why niki's here, he'll train you, I also have two other geniuses living here, Jake and rei will help as well " I nodded my head and excepted his request.

I now felt like I was more apart of niki's mysterious life.

"Let's fucking go," Niki  grabbed my arm and forced me out the room.

I still couldn't understand why he was so mad. He allowed it to happen in the beginning so why did he change his mind?

-time skip-

Once we walked through the door of the apartment, he wasted no time taking his shoes off, and walking to his bedroom.

From previous experiences I learnt not to follow him, but this time I had no choice.

His hand still tightly gripping my arm, he lead me to his bedroom. Once in his room, he turned towards me, grabbing my neck, and slamming against the door of his room.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked me, his voice dark and raspy.

"E-njoy wh-at?" his grip around my neck was tight, my words trying their best to leave my mouth.

"Him eating you out, did you fucking enjoy it?" his grip got tighter around my neck. To be honest, if the person wasn't Niki it wasn't as enjoyable.

I couldn't tell if it was the fact that Niki was my first, or if it was because I had feelings for him.

"N-no," I could feel his grip loosen around my neck.

"Get on your knees," I nodded, his hand releasing from around my neck, as I lowered myself onto the floor. I took off his pants along with his boxers. I stared at his dick fully admiring his size.

I grabbed the shaft of his cock, spitting on it, and slowly pumping up and down his dick.

After a few strokes, I hallowed my cheeks, slowly sinking his dick deep down my throat. I looked up at him, as each inch of his cock disappeared in my mouth.

Once he was fully emerged within my mouth, I stayed there, gagging on his dick.

He placed his hands on the back of my head, bobbing my head on his cock making me choke.

He did that for a few seconds, until he let my head free. A pool of saliva falling from my mouth, and dripping down my lips to the base of my chin.

I took in deep breaths, as I smiled up at niki pumping his cock in my hand.

"Get on the bed," his voice was still dark and raspy, and filled with anger.

I nodded, getting up, and laying my body stomach first on his bed. My ass perked up waiting for Niki to enter me. Excitement flowing through me, as I waited for him to thrust his cock up into me.

A few moments later, and Niki roughly thrusted up into me.

I shrieked at the sudden feeling of my walls being stretched out by his massive length.

He started to thrust fast up into me, griping tightly onto the soft skin of my hips, brutally hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

"N-Niki right there," I moaned into the sheets of his bed, my grip getting tighter on the duvet with every thrust he made.

"Fuck your pussy is so fucking tight," he slapped my ass, and started up his brutal pace again.

I was a moaning mess. I couldn't breathe from how good he made me feel in this moment.

Tears streaming down my eyes from the intense pleasure he was giving me.

"Niki gonna cum!" I reached back to grip onto his wrist. My nails digging small crescents, into his wrist. He didn't listen, and just kept going. The familiar feeling in my stomach was coming faster, until I snapped.

I came all over his dick. My thighs shaking, tears pooling from my eyes, and loud sounds spewing from my mouth. He kept fucking me, not stopping his inhumane pace.

"Ni-Niki please, stop. Too mu-ch," He ignored my begging, and continued to rut into me.

"Shut up and take it. Your a good slut, you can do it," he said in the same angry tone.
My vision was blurry, and my head felt light.

This is the most intense thing I've ever felt, but it felt good, really good. I felt my high coming again.

As I was about to reach my high,
Niki  thrusts started to get sloppier, eventually both of us coming at the same time.

He pulled out from inside of me, and walked off to the bathroom. My body fell limp, my lower region felt completely numb.

I laid there still on my stomach, with a large smile on my face.

I missed this Niki.

Fav enhypen song?

Mine- still monster