Chapter 5

Tommy and Purpled, the inseparable besties, have just woken up from a peaceful slumber. As the morning light filters through the curtains, they rub their sleepy eyes and stretch their limbs, ready to take on the day together. Tommy, with his messy bedhead and a mischievous grin, yawns while Purpled, with his tousled hair and a warm smile, stretches his arms then lets out a contented sigh. Their laughter fills the room as they share stories from their dreams, their voices echoing with joy and excitement. With a bond as strong as theirs, Tommy and Purpled greet the day with a sense of adventure and a promise to make every moment count. After they finished chatting they ate breakfast and went to sit on the couch. Tommy and Purpled then finds themselves cozied up on a plush couch, their hearts entwined in a love that surpasses friendship. As they settle down to watch a movie, their hands brush against each other, igniting a spark of affection. Tommy, with his infectious laughter and twinkling eyes, rests his head on Purpled's shoulder, finding solace in the warmth of their connection. Purpled, with a gentle smile and a comforting presence, wraps his arm around Tommy, creating a sanctuary where their love can bloom freely. Together, they share stolen glances and soft whispers, their souls dancing in perfect harmony. As the movie begins, their attention shifts from the screen to the beauty of their bond, cherishing every stolen moment of tenderness. In this intimate space. After the movie Tommy, a spirited and curious young boy, finds himself in a moment of self-discovery as he gazes intently at his best friend, Purpled. He realizes that as they spend time together, He begins to notice the subtle nuances of Purpled's presence that stir a newfound emotion within him. In the midst of their laughter and shared secrets, his eyes are drawn to Purpled's radiant smile, each curve and crease etching its way into his heart. He studies the way Purpled's eyes light up with excitement, reflecting a genuine passion that Tommy finds captivating.

He realizes that every day his admiration for Purpled deepens, transcending the boundaries of friendship. He becomes acutely aware of the way his heart races whenever Purpled's hand brushes against his, the warmth that floods his cheeks when their eyes meet, and the gentle butterflies that flutter in his stomach. Tommy finds himself longing for moments alone with Purpled, where he can savor their connection and explore the depth of his emotions.

As Tommy's gaze lingers on Purpled, he is filled with a mix of both exhilaration and trepidation. He grapples with the realization that his feelings have evolved beyond friendship, evolving into something more profound and profound. In this moment of self-reflection, Tommy embraces the beauty of his emotions, understanding that love knows no boundaries or conventions. And that was the day Tommy realized he was in love with Purpled (platonically)

A/N
♡  ∩_∩ 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚢𝚎!!!