Chapter 2

Tommy's POV,

"Hey purpled!," I said "Hello Tommy how are you" Purpled said sounding a bit happy "I'm good do you wanna go to this bakery with me right now please" I said while doing the puppy eyes. "Fine let's go" said Purpled  **A few minutes later** "We are here purpled!" "Wow this place is amazing,".

Upon entering, our senses were immediately captivated by the sight of a warm and bustling interior. The walls are painted in soft, inviting colors, creating a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. The lighting is warm and gentle, casting a soft glow that highlights the baked goods on The glass cases were filled with all sorts of assortment of delectable treats, each one meticulously arranged with care and attention to detail.

There are rows of colorful cupcakes, flaky croissants, buttery cookies, and beautifully decorated cakes. The pastries are displayed on elegant trays and stands, showcasing their artistry and enticing flavors.
The aroma of freshly baked bread fills the air, as racks of golden loaves cool on nearby shelves. The sight of crusty baguettes, fluffy brioche, and rustic sourdough loaves creates a sense of comfort and nostalgia.

"This place smells so good, let's go sit down and eat" I said.Then me and purpled sat down at the bakery tables they were painted white and pink after we ordered and the food got here we started eating, I got chocolate croissants and purpled got cinnamon rolls  the food was absolutely wonderful after we finished i payed for the food then me and purpled went to go watch the sunset.The peach color horizon was beautiful "wow" I said the sunset is beautiful "not as beautiful as you" purpled mumbled "what did you say?"i replied "nothing" Purpled said, As we slowly went to sleep on a bench while watching the sunset...