Chapter 1 - Meeting the planets(1/2)

Europa's POV:
Oh, Sol, I think I almost got sucked into their  Gravity whoever that was. As much as I hate Luna, we still have to stick together because we have teleported to a place where we didn't know. I just noticed that Luna was staring somewhere else, I looked in the same direction and saw  2 Planets with life. ''Wow, How Cool is that'' I said sarcastically.

Luna POV:
I wonder if they can help us to know what is this place... So I floated towards them and saw Europa following me. I won't judge but I think because of this situation we can get along, I thought of it.

The Planets with life were the size of Venus and Mars. The other two were the size of Earth and Mars. They noticed us floating towards them. One of the planets with life that was the size of Mars spoke up. "Oh Hello there, aren't one of you the moon of Jupiter? But the other... are you new here?"
Europa was surprised... The planet also sounds like Mars and he did mention Jupiter.

Wait are we in another AU again Author?
(Stop breaking the fourth wall Luna)

*Technical Difficulties*

Wait are we in the past of the solar system?!
So that portal was like the gateway to the past.
Then I guess Venus spoke, "Hello there!"
Then Europa rolled their eyes typical of her.
I smiled only. Then I was greeted by an unknown planet about the size of Mars. "Hello there, MY name is Theia!!!!" She said happily while jumping up and down on the vacuum of space.  I guess this isn't so bad... So the other planet was Earth. He seems pretty close with Theia I say and even Shy.
Then Mercury(P) asked what is my name.
I told them I was Luna. They didn't ask who was Europa I think she existed this year. No one knows. (Sorry if this is not accurate)
I'm kinda surprised that Venus didn't call Mercury 'Pipsqueak'. Well Europa and I have to stay for a long time here..great..

Proto-Earth POV:
I wonder who was that gray planet/Moon and what Europa doing out of her orbit.

369 words
Sorry if its short
Next part of chapter will come out soon