Chapter 1-Meeting the planets 2/2

(Ships)

Sun's POV:
Just like always watching my planets do stuff and all. Can something new happen around here since it's always the same watching my system and talking to Mercury the closest planet to me? Speaking of Mercury where is he???

As I turned around, Mercury was there along with the others guess they were talking about something. One thing that caught my eye was another planet/moon along with Europa. Who are they? Are they new a Planet/Moon?
Too many questions flooding my nonexistent head. I'll just ask about it once Mercury returns to his orbit.

Proto-Earth POV:
Luna seems pretty interesting though... He said that he was only going to visit the system and stay for quite some time. I guess that he was from another system like ours. Also... why is Europa a bit angry with a mix of surprises? But I'm just gonna brush it off.
I turned to see Jupiter right there looking at those two (Luna and Europa). He appeared to be stunned... Then he finally spoke "Guys, who are that grey planet?" Theia answered back "Oh it's Luna!" "Luna huh?". I hope Jupiter won't kill them... "Is that Europa?" Jupiter asked alluding to the Moon beside Europa. Then Mars simply answered "Yes" "But Europa is with me..." This made all of us Rocky Planets have Widened Eyes... Two Europa's? No, that can't be possible, right?

Venus: huh, b- but she is here????
Jupiter: No, it might've been a doppelganger or a faker...
Mars: Maybe...

Europa POV:
H-huh???? Oh right... we are in the past... I have to expect there's another me in this timeline. I glanced at Earth's Moo, he was sweating. How???? Speaking of which, how come I didn't see Moon, Luna, or whatever around here? Isn't he also supposed to be here too? How come I cannot see that Planet (Theia) in the present? I was lost in thought until Jupiter; my planet, yelled "Who Are You?!" It made me jolt, but I just simply answered " Europa". The face his making is literally like bursting into flames or some sort... Just Noticed that he doesn't have his red spot or storm... "Second Time... Who are you?!" "Europa" that kept going on until Earth's Moon stopped it. "Her name is Europa i mean we can have similar names but we are different planets/moons right? It's not like we own them or something... heh..?" Fair Enough, but they both are similar in appearance... Mind Explaining?" Luna was thinking of a good answer, he better come up with a good one! Jupiter was about to speak, but Saturn stopped him. He stops completely shrugging it off. Me and the rocky planets; also Luna looked at Saturn. It is kind of weird to see Saturn have no rings, oh wait The Giants also.

Luna's POV:
I cannot look at Saturn the same as today... Maybe, I'm just not used to seeing Saturn with no rings. I heard something move. I think it was coming behind the asteroid belt I scanned and saw Uranus looking at Earth he had a pink.... thing and was in awe- JIT NO!!!!

Neptune POV:
I was having a conversation with X and saw Uranus looking at Earth again... sigh... He really loves Earth heh...

 He really loves Earth heh