Prologue: A Dragon's Awakening

Magic: A source of power that flows through the world as natural as nature itself. Through generations, magic forms a connection with the soul of people and animals. But long ago there were creatures that were more powerful and originally the most dominant race to ever exist. These creatures were called Dragons and they were unmatched and unchallenged by every race. However one day all the dragons either died out or disappeared. But one dragon will change a boy's life forever.

The scene opens up as a statue is seen on top of deceased giant demon, in the distance three infants are wailing in a small village called Hage.

Orsi: Three more for us, huh?

Father Orsi comes to take the infants in out of the cold as it was snowing. As he starts the fire he holds one of them to stop the crying.

Orsi: [Grunts] I was starting to think you would never calm down.

Father takes a look to see the young ones sleep as he ask himself who they are.

Orsi: Are they brothers? Same age, possibly triplets as well. No they're neither. This one here is sweet and well behaved, this one seems rash and a little angry, and this one, well he's a bit spirited. Then there's the fact that they don't look a thing alike.

Father checks for names, the first one is called Yuno, the second is called Ryuku, and the third one is called Asta. Before he learned Asta's name he was kicked in the face by him.

Orsi: [Grunts] Ow! This is one is a bit too spirited. "Asta" huh? Well, you've had a tough beginning, but your worries are over. As of today, boys this will be your home. Asta, Ryuku and Yuno...

Years have passed since Father Orsi found the boys that day. After being brought to the church, the boys has grown up with the other orphans and villagers of Hage. As they got older they accustomed to the daily lives around the village. They became a great help to everyone especially Ryuku for a boy his age he worked the hardest. He always helps whenever it's needed. Even though they're commoners, he enjoyed living life to the fullest, especially with his two brothers; one is a young Loud mouth and excessive personality named Asta, and another who is reserved to himself but is well mannered named Yuno. Asta would always be the one to set an example though he tends to goof up and be excessive. But he never quits and has a can-do attitude no mater what challenges comes his way. Yuno, on the other hand, is a bit timid. He's soft-spoken and finds it hard to stand up for himself. Gets a bit teary- eyed. But still very reliable and finds the strength to keep up with Asta and Ryuku. And they always have each other's back.

However, Asta, Yuno and Ryuku have learned that the world is very cruel. The discrimination from nobility and royalty is very bad (well that's an understatement). So Asta, Yuno and Ryuku would learn of the Wizard King so right there Asta would make it his dream to become the Wizard King. After that, Ryuku and Yuno couldn't help be in awe. But Ryuku's dream is to become the strongest mage in the world and help those who cannot protect themselves.

However, Asta realize he couldn't use magic. Except for Yuno who developed wind magic. And Ryuku has unusual low mana power no one has ever seen before.While this has gotten Asta and Ryuku down, Asta hopes someday it could manifest and Ryuku hopes he'll increase is power somehow. So the only thing they could do was train. Every day, they would go to the forest and train in anticipation it may come. Little did they know, or more like little did Ryuku know that his life would change soon.

[Timeskip]

Six years later, young Ryuku was training in the woods. At first everything was peaceful, but then he started to sense a presence unlike anything. He was looking around until he noticed a cave and walked in.