Chapter 1: Grimoire Ceremony

The Story Begins as Ryuku was sitting on top of the demon skull thinking about what happened to him lately. Ryuku was filled with questions, but brushed them aside for his goal was clear, a life goal. To earn a title that rivals the Wizard King, to be the strongest and make the Clover Kingdom a better place.

So for years, Ryuku started training on how to use his magic. Day after day, Ryuku would train in the woods honing his magic and skills in hand to hand combat by fighting beasts and learn form others in the village. Sometimes Ryuku would spar with his brothers. But Ryuku has proven to be the better fighter due to his new strength, skills and high level of mana. Asta can't sense mana, but Yuno could and sense Ryuku's was much higher then his. One day during sparring Yuno used a wind spell on Ryuku and on instinct, he swallowed the whole spell. Asta and Yuno were shocked beyond belief that there brother did that, Ryuku was shocked to. He was then bombard with questions form his brothers but told them he has no clue how he did that or sure what kind of magic he uses. The Next day, Ryuku then learnd he can use wind magic just like Yuno. This shocked everyone at the church, but was also proud of Ryuku. Ryuku knew he had to train more not just with his fire but also with wind now too.After years of training, Ryuku got a handle on using fire and wind magic. Everyone at the church was amazed and impressed with his progress in the basic techniques of magic. Ryuku was developed a keen sense of smell and hearing. He can hear identify not only people and animals but magic types too.

The villager takes notice of his long disappearance and returns from fighting powerful creatures. But the real kicker was his magic presence; the power is immense, but is unsure what kind of magic he uses. Furthermore, a mage should not have more than one magic attribute, so it made Ryuku seen as a prodigy along with Yuno. As for Yuno, he and Asta developed a rivalry with Ryuku since their declaration. Even though Asta doesn't have powers, Ryuku sees his conviction to work hard so he does strength training with him.They would train each day to get stronger while sparring with each other and Yuno, whose wind magic became powerful. Over the years Ryuku, Asta and Yuno's conviction became grew stronger.

[Time skip]

After nine years, Ryuku finished his routine training before the day everyone got their grimoires. By the time he walks back to the village, the first thing he sees is Asta proposing to sister Lily.

 By the time he walks back to the village, the first thing he sees is Asta proposing to sister Lily

Asta: SISTER LILY! I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING SOMEDAY AND MAKE YOU HAPPY! SO PLEASE, MARRY ME!

Lily: I'm sorry, Asta, but I'm everyone's sister.

Asta: Not yet! I'm not giving up yet! One more time, Sister Lily!

Lily: Water creation magic: Holy Fist of Love!

In response, sister Lily grabbed her grimoire to create a water fist construct before it slammed
Asta to the ground.

Lily: Oh. I'm sorry, Asta.

Ryuku: Oh Asta, when will you learn?

Lily: Oh, Ryuku. You're back so soon?

Ryuku: Yeah, I had enough training for one day.