08

Todoroki carries Tsukasa over to Fujio, patting his shoulder.

Odajima walks past them calling out to Jinkawa. "Jinkawa!" He high-fives Jinkawa before jumping onto his back.

"I'm beat."

Fujio goes over to Darling, "Carry me." He starts to lean on her.

Darling smirks at him a bit, pushing him away gently. "Fuck no."

"Okay! Nice work!" Yasushi says, helping Fujio walk. Motaki helps him out as well.

"We are leaving!" Jinkawa shouts.

"Yes sir." The rest of Housen chants.

"You had me worried, Fujio!" Motoaki says.

The three schools (Oya, Housen, and Suzuran) walk out of Senomon together. Fujio is in the front, smiling and joking around. Darling walks next to Todoroki as he continues to help Tsukasa. Mercy comes up to the three of them.

"Do you know what Raoh said?" He questions them but continues before anyone can answer him. "That was the first time anyone ever asked him to be friends." He looks over at Darling, "He doesn't look like it, but that made him happy."

Darling smiles a bit, looking forward.

Mercy looks down at Tsukasa, "Tell your other boss I said thanks."

Tsukasa smirks a bit, "Will do."

Fujio and Raoh are walking in front of them, side by side with some space between them.

"Fujio," Raoh calls out to him.

Fujio looks over at him, wondering what he wants.

Raoh lifts his fist, wanting a fist bump.

Fujio smirks, bumping their fist together, and holds it for a bit.

Darling grins as they drop their fists, jogging to catch up with them, and wraps an arm around Fujio's neck. "You did good." She then ruffles his hair with a laugh.

Fujio laughs, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Thanks."

Most of Housen is completely leading the group when Odajima pulls down his glasses. "Sachio?" He questions.

"What?" Jinkawa questions.

Sawamura takes a couple of steps in shock. "Sachio!"

Jinkawa grins and jogs forward with Odajima still on his back. "Hey! It's Sachio!"

Sachio walks towards them with his hands in his pockets. "The second I get back, I'm already busy."

Fujio runs forward with Darling following right behind him. "Hey! Satchi!"

Sachio smiles at Fujio before his eyes land on Darling. "Yo."

She nods at him with a smile, "Hey."

Suzuran comes up from behind the two Oya leaders, staring down Sachio. Who stares back at them in slight shock.