Playlist (F)

I had recently gotten into an argument with my parents, it's not like it was my fault or anything. For the most part. I didn't want to deal with him so guess what any unstable teenager would do? I ran away, only grabbing my phone. I ran over to my girlfriend, we've been dating ever since 8th grade prom. She was the only person in the world who I trusted. 

I knocked on her front door, then a 10 seconds later the door opened. Her mom stood in front of me, she smiled then said 'oh gosh, hi darling!  How are you?' She welcomes me with open arms, i reply on how I'm good and I needed to see Jade. She lets me go, and I rush upstairs to her room. I knock, then open it only to see my girlfriend jamming out to music. She was dressed in my oversized t-shirt, boxers, her hair in a messy bun, and her glasses slightly tilted. 

She didn't notice me, so I decided to make most of this moment. I pulled out my phone, and pressed record. 'Yes, Regina No, Regina Every waking hourI spend making sure Regina George can stay in power! If Regina is the sun Then I'm a disco ball 'Cause I'm just as bright and fun If you've had alcohol!  I worm your secrets out of you And bring them to my master~ And then I watch Regina make your life a big disaster.  Disaster! Regina is the queen But I'm the head of worker bees As I am seated at her right hand Like a Jewish Princess Jesus!' She sang

Mean girls huh? Never knew she liked it. Her singing is so pretty, I want this moment to last forever. How has she not noticed me yet? The next song came on and she began to sing once again, still not noticing me. 

'I ain't come to mess around 

Think I got a bounty I'm the baddest in my town

LBJ walk around with a crown
Bout to pop off matter fact get down
Can't participate I'll attract a whole crowd
Went up being me I done made my momma proud
If it's me and a baddie it might get a little loud
Just gotta let you know (Heads up)Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body
Move yo body- AH- Y/N!!'

She shrieked, as she saw me by her door, recording. 'Hi baby, whatcha doing?' I end the recording, and put my phone away. Looking at her with a smug smile, raising an eyebrow. 'How long have you've been there??' She yelled, her face red from embarrassment. 

I chuckle and say 'ever since you were singing Gretchen's part in meet the plastics' I walk over to her and hug her waist, she tries to push me away but gives up and hugs me back. 'I hate you...' she whined, as she put her face on my neck. 'Aw I love you too! You know how cute you are?' I ask, kissing her temple. 'No.. don't tell me.' She whines once again, then I continue with 'Everything about you is so cute, from your smile to your heart. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day, always.' 

'N/N you're so corny!' She said, as she leaned on her bed. She pulls me towards her, dragging me onto her bed. Then cuddling up to me, she kisses my cheek. 'I'm so lucky to have you, baby. I love you so much..' she mumbles into my neck. I drape my arm over her and pull her closer, then saying 'I'm even more lucky to have a cotton candy haired goddess like you.' She whines and kicks her feet slightly, then squealing like a school girl. 'Shut up.. you're so stupid.' She mutters, a blush spreading from her nose to her ears, covering her freckles. I play with her died purple hair, styled with a wolf cut. 'I can't help it, if you're sooo cute jadeyy' I smother her face in small pecks, my lipstick making marks on her face. 

She giggles and pushes me away, 'stopppp!' She laughs, then looks me in the eye 'so Y/N Wilson..' she says, and looks me in the eye. 'Are you gonna take my last name? Cause I like Y/N Wilson.' I chuckle, kissing her forehead, then speaking 'Maybe, Jade L/N' We both giggle, then share 1 final kiss, before falling asleep together. 'I love you..' I mumbled. I was so lucky to have her honestly.. I have no idea how I pulled someone like her.. never leave me Jade L/N.

Jades playlist!! 

'🤫🧏‍♀️🗿'

Maniac' by Conan Gray

Heather' by Conan Gray

Blue Hair' by TV Girl

King For A Day' by Pierce The Veil

World Burn' in Mean Girls

Meet The Plastics' in Mean girls

Sexy' in Mean girls

Sofia' by Clairo

Sunsetz' by Cigarettes After Sex

Do I Wanna Know?' by Arctic Monkeys

Stalker's Tango' by Autoheart

Princess Diana' by Ice Spice & Nicki Minaj

Munch' by Ice Spice

Boys A Liar Pt. 2' by Ice Spice & PinkPantheress

Barbie World' by Aqua, Ice Spice, and Nicki Minaj

Mr Loverman' by Ricky Montgomery 

The Cult Of Dionysius' by The Orion Experience

Bad Idea' by Girl In Red

We Fell In Love In October' by Girl In Red

Move Yo Body' by Bryansanon

Dark Red' by Steve Lacy

Boyfriend' by Dove Cameron

Fine' by Lemon Demon

Shut Me Up' by Mindless Self Indulgence

Tangled Up' by Caro Emerald