11.Forgiveness

This chapter will have a little smut and scene. So if u don't like it, then here u are 👉🚪
And if you are under 16, then u have to go.

Third person

"So, guys, let's play truth or dare!" Jay shouted.

Everyone nodded with excited faces. Niki and sunoo just agreed with others. And everyone sits in a circle.

"Ok! I had the idea with truth or dare, so i start!" Jay shouted.

"Ok,jay start!" Heeseung said and rolled his eyes.

"Oki, wonnie truth or dare!" Jay pointed on jungwon.

"DARE!"

"GREAT! Kiss the most beautiful person here!" Jay said with a smirk on his face.

"Jay, you know exactly who i choose, right?" Jungwon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"No, i don't. Now start!" Jay said.

Jungwon stood up from his seat and walked to Jay. He comes closer to Jay and gives him a peck on his lips. As he wanted to go and sit on his seat, Jay grabbed his arm.

"I said 'kiss', not peck." Jay said.

"Who cares about kisses or peck?!" Jungwon asked loudly.

Suddenly, Heeseung, jake, and Sunghoon raised their arms up. Jungwon's mouth opened, and his eyes widened.

"Ok, i give up." Jungwon said, coming closer to Jay and giving him a really passionately kiss.

"Ewww," Sunoo said

Jungwon, get a step back with his red cheeks and sat on his seat.

"Uhm... I think it's my turn." Jungwons said and looked down, so now one can see his tomato red cheeks.

"Ok, jake hyung! Truth or dare!" Jungwon suddenly spoke.

"I think I'll choose truth. Because i don't like you guys dares, it's silly as fuck." Jake explained.

"Oki, so you have to tell us! What is your relationship with Heeseung..?"

Jungwon said and gave him a confused look. Everyone was now confused about what the answer would be.

"Well, you know we aren't in a relationship..."

"We have trio relationship." Sunghoon suddenly said from beside Jake and jake just nervously nodded.

"How?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL US?!" Sunoo suddenly shouted while asking.

"Well, let me explain you guys..." Sunghoon said

Flashback

Sunghoon pov:

"Jake, can I talk with you?" Heeseung suddenly pops out from nowhere. Jake nodded with his puppy smile.

"Hooni, I'm gonna talk with Heeseung and be there after a few minutes, oke?" Jake asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded with a smiel cuz it's jake! I mean who wouldn't?

They walked away and I waited there for a few minutes.

"I need to tell Jake something!" I stood up from my place and went for searching for jake and Heeseung.

I looked everywhere but they weren't there so it could be just one possible answer for me...

The bathroom.