Rival to Couple

A month after the screening of the film "15 Year lies Ai Hoshino" which was a huge success. Kana received a lot of praise from everyone regarding her acting. Kana felt happy because she had succeeded in turning her actress career to the top.

However, deep inside his heart there was still sadness. Since the closeness of the Hoshino sisters, namely Aqua and Ruby, he felt that he had lost hope of getting Aqua's love. He started to move on and focus on his career in films.
One day, at a gathering of actresses from the film "15 Years Lie Ai Hoshino". Kana was sitting in a park and accidentally met Akane who was walking as if looking for something.

"Kurokawa?" Kana said
"Oh Kana-chan, it turns out you're here," said Akane, who felt she had found what she was looking for.
"Are you looking for me ?" Kana answered casually (her and Akane's relationship is still bad, although not as bad as before)
"Yes I want to talking with you." Akane said happily
"Ok, what do you want to talking with me about?"

"Kana-chan, I heard that you have started to distance yourself from Aqua-kun ?" Akane was curious.
"Hmm, that's... true. Why are you asking me that? Do you want to make up with him?' Said Kana, somewhat annoyed.
"No, I'm just amazed that you were able to escape from Aqua-kun." Akane stuttered to answer a bit.
"Yes, I don't want to keep chasing him who only loves his own sister." Kana emphasized her sentence a bit.

Kana-chan I want to be honest with you, actually I like you. *akane covers her face in shame*.
What are you saying? *kana blushes* you're not serious?
I'm serious, I love you, Arima Kana. *Akane looks at Kana firmly*
But what do you like about me.
Hmm, you're beautiful, hardworking and *cute* while speaking in a rather small voice.
What????? *kana can't help but feel embarrassed* but I've teased you before and I was even rude to you *kana felt inappropriate.
I know that. But my love for you is greater than all that. So I forgive you Kana-chan. *Akane gripped Kana's hand tightly.
OK, I will try to accept your love and please teach me, OK *Akane darling* Kana is starting to dare to call her by the name Akane.

*akane without hesitation brings her face closer then their lips touch and a kiss occurs*
*they both kiss intensely and their faces turn red.*

This is my first kiss. *said Kana shyly*
I feel grateful to be your first and sorry this is not my first you know.
Yes, I know, but I don't mind because I feel grateful to be loved by you, dear Akane.

Unexpectedly, two people who were once rivals can now become an intimate couple. No one knows about fate, right?

Sorry, this is my first story and there are definitely many shortcomings. Please give criticism and suggestions and thank you for reading.