True Love

Kana POV
I really love Aquamarine Hoshino. But I realize that I'm not the one who can melt her heart. The only one who can is Akane. Yes, it looks like my love life will end soon. I don't mind if I suffer as long as Aqua is happy. But for some reason I feel a little annoyed. Not because Aqua but Akane who will be close to Aqua again. What is this feeling?

On the beach
Aqua, Akane, Kana, Mem-cho, Frill and Ruby are on holiday at the beach to relieve fatigue from their busy film shooting schedule.
Mem-cho, frill and Ruby are swimming on the beach. Meanwhile, Aqua, Akane and Kana are sunbathing on the beach.
Kana: "A.. Aqua, can you put some sunscreen on me? After all, skin is a talent asset! We can't neglect care in a place like this! So make sure you go to places that you can't reach with your own hands... !"
Akane:"Yes, yes. I will do it for you. Here he is!"
Kana: "A-hwa! I didn't ask you to..."
Akane:"Oh, you seem quite tense."
Kana: "hey! Ah… Well, maybe this isn't so bad…"
Aqua:"You guys are pretty close, huh?"
They were a little stunned and answered in unison
Kana and Akane:"We're not close!!!".
Aqua: "Hahaha....you guys are so together!!! (Laughs)
Kana and Akane: (red blush on each other's cheeks)
Aqua left the two of them at the beach.

Sunset arrives
Akane and Kana are both watching the sunset on the beach.
Kana: Ne..Kurokawa.. Looks like I've given up chasing Aqua ha..ha.. (Laughs a little)
Akane:(silence)
Kana:"Come back together with Aqua as soon as possible.
You're the one who can melt Aqua's heart."
Akane:(shocked but unable to speak)
Kana: "I entrust Aqua to you and hope you are happy" (Kana walks away leaving Akane alone).

Akane's POV:
Aqua and I are dating again but for some reason my heart feels something is wrong. What did Kana say a week ago? Why am I like this? I'm so confused about my feelings.

In the corner of the room
Mem-cho saw Akane fidgeting and approached her.
Mem-cho:"What's wrong Akane?"
Akane:"Nothing."(Trying to lie).
Mem-cho: "Never mind, I know you have a problem. Tell me."
Akane: "I'm confused about my feelings mem-san. Even though I'm back with Aqua, I feel there's something wrong with that."
Mem-cho:"Try to explain what's wrong?"
Akane:"That's because Kana suddenly gave up chasing Aqua and handed Aqua over to me."
Mem-cho: "Did Kana give up? Then what was your reaction at that time?"
Akane: "I just flinched and fell silent then he just walked away. I was a little angry at Kana because she thought she didn't have the right to be happy. I don't want my idol to have a fate like that."
Mem-cho:"Ok I know the problem. You like Kana, Akane."
Akane: "Aaaah, that's impossible. Yes, I'm a fan of him. But I don't love him like that." (Trying to dodge)
Mem-cho: "Are you sure, what if Kana gets close to someone one day?"
Akane: "I won't let him get close to just anyone. It doesn't mean I care about him." (Tsundere)
Mem-cho:"You've already found out Akane, you love her ha..ha...ha....Tsundere.(laughs)
Akane:"Yes...yes..yes I like him. But will he accept me you know me and him are on a bit of a bad terms."
Mem-cho: "I don't know Akane, but I have a feeling you two will be together, so good luck. (leaving Akane)
Akane:"Thank you mem-san." (relieved)

Akane invited Aqua to meet the two of them. Arriving at the cafe.
Akane: "Aqua, it looks like we should just end our relationship."
Aqua: "Okay". (As if he already knew)
Akane:"Aren't you angry?"
Aqua: "Why am I angry? You don't love me anymore, right?
Akane:"How do you know?"
Aqua: "Since we came back, you've felt uncomfortable with me. And let me guess you like Kana."
Akane:(blushing)
Aqua:"So take care of him and hope you guys are happy" (Aqua leaves)
Akane: "Thank you Aqua".

The next day akane asked kana to talk in private. He's ready to confess on kana.
Kana:" sorry for waiting for me, kurokawa."
Akane:" call me akane, kana. We're already friends, right? (her fangirling properties fall out)
Kana:" fine akane, so what do you want to talk about."
Akane:" I'm breaking up with aqua."
Kana:" what? Why?" (gasps)
"I don't deserve to love her."
Kana:" so you think I deserve to love her more. Don't be silly akane I don't deserve to be happy.
Akane:" can you stop hurting yourself, kana?
Kana:" all right "(freeze)
Akane:" I realized all this time I wasn't in love with aqua. I actually love you kana.
Kana:" are you kidding me? No. this must be me you're playing with. Why are you cruel akane?
Akane:" I mean it "(stare)
Kana:" but why? I've always been mean to you. I haven't even apologized yet. I should've suffered.
Akane:" kana, I forgive you for everything you've done. I really love you without any conditions. I want to make you happy, hold you, kiss you and raise a family with you.
Kana:"hiks hiks, hiks, hiks conspicuous" (crying and hugging akane)
Don't cry, kana. (right cuddle)
Kana:" I can't believe you feel that way about me. But akane are you sure?"
Akane:" I'm sure kana. So give me that chance."
Kana:" I accept you and I love you too.
Akane:" may I?" (kana lip staring)
Kana:(nods)
They kissed warmly and warmly.

Finish kissing.
Akane:" I like your lips, sweet."
Kana:" ah mouu inequality Stop teasing me  akane. You can't kiss me anymore.
Akane:" don't sulk, dear "(flirts kana)
Kana:" all right. You can kiss me but not in public. I'm ashamed."
Okay, so I can ask for more in private. (flirting again)
Kana:" akane attainment" (blushing shyly)

They both laughed together. They both smiled, feeling the weight had been lifted off their shoulders. Although their journey may have been fraught with obstacles and uncertainties, they knew that as long as they were together, they could face everything.

Inspiration from new leaks chapter oshi no ko.I hope Akasaka-Sensei & Mengo-Sensei Accept Kanakane.They both deserve happiness.