Chapter 1

Author pov:

Wooyoung ran a hand through his oreo coloured hair, his mother had told him off for dying it two-toned as 'it did not look professional' in her words but his fans loved it so that meant he did to.

Jung Wooyoung was a singer from Goyang, Korea that had become famous over night. luckily for him because if he hadn't he probably would've been struggling.He had been working his ass of lately but it was worth it, Wooyoung's job meant everything to him, it would kill him if he lost everything now. Which was why he didn't have many friends. The only friends he had were Yunho, Seonghwa and Hoongjoong, they were the best friends he could ever ask for. He told himself that he didn't need many friends it's the realationship you have with the good few that count.

Three knocks on the door brought him out of his deep thoughts, lifting his head up he called out"come in".In stepped Song Mingi, his newest and so far his least annoying bodyguard,"I was just here to tell you that you should go home it's 10:30 Mr.Jung"Mingi stated
"It's fine I have some more things to do I'll go home in a hour"

Wooyoung said rummaging some papers on his desk trying to look busy. Which he was he was trying to figure out what to start and finish in terms of lyrics for songs. He glanced at one particular lyric that he had been stuck on for a while it read: I always try so hard but never go anywhere its like this relationship with you babe.
He was thinking if just scrapping the idea he cringed everytime he looked at it.

"Sir"Mingi tested.
"Mingi, I already told you I'll go home in a bit you can go home now if you want"He said getting a bit annoyed.
"Sir it's my job to stay by your side, I need to go wherever you go"Mingi said stepping into the room.

"If you need to stay by my side then stay at the building until I'm finished"Wooyoung said through gritted teeth,his opinion about mingi being the least annoying was changing quickly.
"You need to get some rest though"
"DO YOU NOT THINK I KNOW THAT MINGI"Wooyoung finally blew up: Mingi was testing his patience after all it was all his fault that's how Wooyoung coped saying it was others fault.He was just stressed lately he has made it big finally after months of trying and the money and the fans were only increasing he needed to keep that up or at least give the fans something to keep him afloat. Mingi was just stressing him out.

I'll go home then"Mingi said voice barely above a whisper.

Author:
Sorry it's short but 469 words.
Tell me how you like it so far, I won't know if you don't tell me.

Hope the rest of your day goes well

-Ellie

Thoughts>>>>