Chapter 1

Meeting

{The events of this fanfiction begin after the battle of the Toman against Moëbius, so Draken is in hospital }

It's afternoon and Leila and Emma are walking down the street
and they decide to stop at a convenience store to buy some food.

Emma : How much are these?

Leila : For these noodles, it's 5 yens.

Emma: Okay, we'll take 2 packets

??: Hi, girls

A young boy's voice rang out; it was Mitsuya.

Emma: Hello, Mitsuya

Leila : Hi

Mitsuya: What are you doing here?

Emma: You know nothing, we're buying food and I thought I'd go and see Draken at the hospital.

Leila: It's really horrible, what happened to you at the festival. If I'd been there, I'd have knocked those bastards' teeth out.

Mitsuya: All right, calm down, mad dog. Emma, I'm going to take you to see Draken.With all that's going on at the Toman, I haven't had time to go and see him.

Leila : What's Toman?

Mitsuya: It's the gang Draken and I belong to.

Leila: Oh yeah, and who runs your gang?

Mitsuya: Well, it's Mikey.

Leila: Mikey, given his name and the order of your gang. You can tell it's not just anyone?

Mitsuya: *cough* You know he's the same age as you.

Leila: What?!

Mitsuya: I'll explain it later, let's go to the checkout.

The three friends leave the convenience store, arms full of their purchases, and decide to take a cab to the hospital to see Draken.

In the cab

Leila : Mitsuya!

Mitsuya : Yes, Leila.

Leila : Tell me more about the Toman

Mitsuya: Okay.

Mitsuya explained to Leila that the Toman was led by Mikey and the second was Draken and that in the gang there were teams led by one of the founding members of the gang but that for the moment some teams didn't have a leader either because they were unfit or they had deserted the gang.

Arrival at the hospital

Finally the three friends arrived at the hospital and went to Draken's room, but when Emma asked for Draken's room, Leila saw a boy with blond hair tied in the middle, dressed in green and with black eyes.

As the boy came out of the hospital, he looked at Leila, who was staring at him, and left the hospital.

Leila was disturbed by the boy, but decided to forget about him and went with her two friends to Draken's room.

In Draken's room

Emma opens the door and walks over to her boyfriend's bed.

Emma : So, how are you?

Draken : I'm fine, Emma.

Emma : I've brought some people with me. Come on.

Leila and Mitsuya entered the room.