Chapter 2

Feels

The two stared at each other and were silent for a moment.

Mitsuya: Wait, you two know each other

Mikey : Let's say we do

Leila : Yeah

Takemichi: This tension is really unbearable.

The two exchanged blank looks and Leila grabbed Mitsuya by the collar and dragged him towards the entrance.

Mitsuya: What's wrong?

Leila: I'd like you to drop me off at home, please.

Mitsuya is surprised by Leila's docility, she's usually explosive, but he also notices that she's blushing a little, but decides not to pay any attention to it.

Mitsuya gets on his motorcycle and drops Leila off at her house, the young girl, still confused by Mikey's face, stands in front of the door for a moment before finally entering.

Leila: I'm home

The house is dead silent, no lights are on and no voices are heard.

Leila: I guess Daddy's not home yet.

Leila takes off her shoes and decides to take a bubble bath, taking off her clothes, running the water and a generous dose of soap, as soon as her bath is ready, and plunges in.

Leila *in thought*: Why am I like this? What's this strange feeling? As soon as I saw Mikey it was as if my body was feeling several emotions at once. What can I feel in his presence, first in the hospital then in the Toman's lair, as soon as he looks at me I feel cold and warm at the same time, it's all too complicated to understand even though it's my body. Anyway, I'll think about it later.

After long hours in the bath, Leila gets out of the shower and gets dressed.

Her pyjamas

She decides to make herself something to eat, prepares a packet of noodles and sits down to watch a romance film. She watches one, then two, then six and finishes with Titanic.

She lies down, closes her eyes and falls asleep.

The night is calm when suddenly Leila hears motorcycle noises downstairs. She goes downstairs in attack position and looks out of the window, recognizing Mitsuya's motorcycle.

She opens the door and sees Mitsuya wounded all over, crouches down next to Mitsuya and helps him to get up and into the house, goes outside and says: "Mikey, I saw you!

And Mikey comes out of his hiding place, he too is wounded, and on the way in Mikey waves, but Leila ignores him because she feels all these emotions in his presence.

Leila rummaged in a cupboard and grabbed a medical kit to treat their wounds, and as she tended their wounds she began to ask them questions.

Leila: What happened?

Mitsuya: There was a skirmish with a gang who controlled part of Chibuya.

Mikey: And we beat them up.

Leila: I'll put some disinfectant on you *apply disinfectant*.

Mitsuya: Take it easy

Leila: How old are you? I'll press gently.

Mitsuya: But it still hurts

Mikey: *cough* Too funny

Leila: Your turn

Mikey: It's okay, I didn't say anything.

Leila: *apply the disinfectant*

Mikey: Ouch, that stings!

Leila: No, it's not possible to punch people in the face. You're good at it, but just to apply the disinfectant, you're crying your eyes out.

Mikey: *cough* You're really funny Leila

Leila blushes when she hears Mikey's compliment and finally responds.

Leila: Thanks

The bandage-filled boys told stories while Leila egged them on.

Leila: It's ready!

When Leila went to the boys to give them their plates, a bright light came through the windows and was opened by a kick from an unknown person.

??: Mikey I know you're in there, we've been quietly following you.

The person grabs Leila by the wrist

??: Be careful, I've got the girl hostage.

Leila tries to struggle but can't, she decides to use force and frees her hand.

Leila: LEILA SMASH!!!

Leila hits the girl so hard she ends up knocked out.

Leila: Whose turn is it?

End of chapter