Chapter 6

A girl at the Toman

In front of the temple

Leila arrives at the temple and is greeted by Draken

Leila : Hi Draken

Draken : Good evening Leila, your uniform suits you very well.

Leila : Thanks Draken

POV (Leila)

Draken beckons me up the stairs to a level Draken asks me to stop and come when I get the signal, so I sit on the stairs and try to listen to what they're saying and the only voice I hear is Mikey's.

At the temple

Mikey: So today there are new members, I'd like you to welcome them without judging them and accept the ranks they will occupy.

Takemichi: Who is this person? Is it Kisaki?

Mikey: YOU CAN COME LEILA!!!

POV: (Leila)

I was bored when I heard Mikey say my name, I hurried up the stairs as fast as I could and arrived in front of a crowd of boys who looked at me with a stunned and intrigued look, I walked towards Mikey and turned towards the rest of the gang.

Leila: Good evening everyone, my name is Leila Mito, I'd like to silence any prejudices, yes I'm a girl and I know how to fight very well anyway, you can think what you like, but I want you to know that I'm making a name for myself here and you'll be amazed, thank you.

The whole gang was amazed by Leila's determination and purpose, but some, like Chifuyu, remained wary of her coming to the Toman.

Mikey: Leila will be in Mitsuya's division from now on.

When Mikey finishes, Draken steps forward and speaks up

Draken : Everyone, in a very short time, the new leader of the 3rd team will be elected.

In this moment of silence, the whole gang was wondering about the leader when suddenly

Mikey : 3 rd TEAM LEADER JOIN ME HERE !!!

Two strangers appeared, a tall one with black hair and a shorter one with a haircut that made me feel like Takemichi.

The shorter one climbed the stairs towards Mikey and sat down. Everyone began to panic, as he was sitting with his back to Mikey.

? Listen up, guys! The person sitting behind me is the new leader of the third team, Tetta Kisaki.

Kisaki was a former member of Moëbius, and the gang began to shout at him in disappointment.

Draken : Shut up, Mikey has already made up his mind, so if anyone has a problem with that, step forward.

Mikey explained to the gang that it would soon be at war and that the gang had to grow up to beat Walhalla, because Kisaki was the leader of the guys our age in Moëbius and he had to make the Toman grow up.

Leila, still next to Draken, noticed Takemichi in a panic and began to watch him and take his guards.

Kisaki turned and bowed, thanking Mikey as he left, and when Kisaki decided to leave, Takemichi ran towards Kisaki in a rage, but Leila fell on Takemichi.

Leila (whispering to Takemichi): I don't know what that guy did to you, but calm down!

 Leila (shouting): Oh thanks Takemichi, I could have been hurt, it's my boots that aren't very comfortable.

Takemichi: You're welcome

? Takemichi: What's going on here? You're having fun without me!

Everyone paid attention to the author of this voice when suddenly Takemichi was punched out of nowhere by a boy with long black hair, then this boy began to beat Takemichi, the poor lost consciousness but when the boy was going to put the final blow, Mitsuya stopped his blow in such a badass way.

Leila: Mitsuya, if you weren't my best friend, I'd have jumped you!

Mitsuya: Stop it Baji, you're not supposed to be here!

This boy who seemed to be called Baji was pretty good for a bully.

Baji: Mikey! I beat up that clown, are you going to fire me?

Mikey: No.

Baji: I wasn't expecting it anyway, I'm going to Walhalla.

Mikey: Baji!

Baji: From now on, I, Keisuke Baji, captain of the third division, am the Toman's enemy.

Baji turned and left in a huff, and the meeting ended on a note of stess and anger.

End of chapter