Chapter 7

Alliance

fter the meeting, Leila and Mitsuya were about to go home, but Mitsuya had an urge, so they decided to look for the bathroom.

Mitsuya: Hurry up Leila, it's urgent!

Leila: Calm down, Mitsuya, it's second nature for me to come here too!

Suddenly, Leila hears Mikey talking with Takemichi and decides to listen in.

Mitsuya: What are you doing?

Leila: Wait a second, Mitsuya, I'm listening to something important.

Leila listens to Mikey talking about the famous Baji who disrupted the meeting earlier.

Mikey: Leila and Mitsuya, you suck at stealth!

Leila: Fuck it, we're toast!

Mitsuya: Sorry Mikey, we were looking for the bathroom and heard you.

Mikey: That's okay, Takemichi, I accept your agreement, but you'll have to join the Toman, so I'm putting you on Mitsuya's team.

Takemichi *bowing towards Mitsuya*: Chief, you can count on me.

Mitsuya: That'll teach me to listen in on conversations.

Mikey: And you, Leila, will have to team up with Takemichi.

Leila: What!

Mikey: At least it'll be your first mission in the Toman.

Leila *extending her hand to Takemichi*: Ok then, good evening Takemichi, I'm happy to meet you and to team up with you, I hope we'll make a good pair!

Takemichi: Me too, and thanks for earlier, I was about to do something really stupid.

Leila: Oh, it's nothing, it's normal.

Mikey: What big mistake?

Takemichi: Oh nothing Mikey

Finally Mikey and Mitsuya went their separate ways and Leila and Takemichi stayed together.

Leila: See you tomorrow Takemichi

Takemichi: See you tomorrow Leila

Takemichi stayed and found the amulet on the floor.

The next day

Leila was at home because today her class had finished early, she was quietly lying on her sofa watching TV, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Leila went to open the door, thinking it was Mitsuya or Emma.

When she opened the door, she saw a boy with two-tone yellow and black hair, dressed like a high-school student, it was Kazutora.

Kazutora : Hello Leila

Leila : Who are you and what do you want?

Kazutora : Oh, don't worry, I won't hurt you. All I want is for you to follow me.

Leila: Why should I follow you?

Kazutora: Because I know you're in the Toman and you're looking for Baji Keisuke.

Leila has no choice but to follow this boy she doesn't know in order to accomplish her mission.

Leila: Wait two minutes, I'm going to change.

A few minutes later Leila and Kazutora head for the school road to pick up Takemichi. Leila waits at the school entrance, pretending she doesn't want to go anywhere, surrounded by boys she doesn't know and doesn't trust.

After a few moments, Leila saw Kazutora arrive with Takemichi, and the two of them exchanged questioning glances, not knowing what was going on and not knowing where he was going at all.

On the way, Kazutora told his two friends that they were going to his hideout so that he could show them something.

They arrived in front of a disinfected arcade, which was clearly in very poor condition and no longer really standing upright, but Kazutora entered it and the two friends wondered about the state of the building, but they simply followed the young boy, for let's not forget that they were surrounded by other boys who were telling them to move on.

When they got to the arcade, they saw a crowd gathering and someone being beaten up. As they moved closer, they saw Baji beating up a member of the Toman, none other than Chifuyu, who had had a run-in with Leila when they first met.

Admittedly, Leila didn't like the boy very much, but she didn't like being hit by someone who belonged to the same gang as her. She'll take the point, but in the situation she and Takemichi found themselves in, there wasn't much she could do but watch the scene.

Kazutora says that he brought Leila and Takemichi so that Toman members could see that Baji really wants to leave Toman and that he would be a good element for Valhalla as he knows almost all the Toman members.

Kazutora says that Valhalla intends to kill Mikey. Suddenly Takemichi remembers seeing Kazutora in the Draken photos, so he was the 6th founding member in the photos.

Baji says Kazutora hates the Toman because there was an incident in the summer of 2003 and decides to tell the story.

End of chapter