꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆

Second person's POV:

You were just chilling in the hot spring with your hair tied up in a bun. You look around and see that it was empty. Well, almost empty. There were bubbles in the hot spring.

'What the hell? Ain't no way I'm fighting a demon naked', you held your fists up for an attack. To your surprise, green and pink hair popped out of the water. The person had a huge smile on her face before jumping on you and hugging you.

"N/n-chann!~ I'm so happy to see you here too!", Mitsuri said happily while hugging you tightly. You sweat-drop and pat her back.

"Mitsu-chan? What are you doing here?", you said while trying not to sound awkward because she was hugging you naked. She smiled and let go of you and sit next to you in the hot spring.

"I'm here to get a new sword! Mine is kind of rare to make so I had to get Tecchikawahara-san to make it!", she covered her face in embarrassment. You chuckle and lean back onto the stones and sigh in satisfaction.

"I see. You use a whip-like Nichirin sword right? That's so cool Mitsu-chan!~", you smile but secretly think about how that long sword fits in her scabbard. Mitsuri smiles and blushes at your comment.

"Eek! Thank you N/n-chan! With that kind of sword it's easier for me to move freely since I'm flexible", she explained. You hum and nod your head.

"You really need to teach me how to become more flexible Mitsu-chan~ Every time I lie knocked out on a hospital bed after every mission, my body just gets stiffer and stiffer", you shook your head at yourself as you thought about how you're at death's doorstep every time after a mission.

Mitsuri was more than happy to help you get your flexibility back. That just means more quality time with you.

"Of course N/n-chan! You don't even have to ask!", she smiled brightly and swim around in happiness. You chuckle slightly before your ears catched a familiar sound, or more like a voice.

"Ehh? Tanjiro-kun just arrived?", you thought out loud.

'Didn't he leave before me though?', you deadpanned.

You stood up, the water dripping down your body. Mitsuri stoped swimming and looked at you with wide eyes while her face was covered with a huge blush. She sinked into the water till her nose and eyes were only visible. She was squealing as she admired your figure.

"Hey Mitsu-chan, I'll go first and greet Tanjiro-kun okay?", you smile a little as your back was facing her but you turned your head to look at her. She quickly nodded and looked away, not wanting to get caught staring.

You smile and step out of the hot spring and cover yourself with a robe and left. Mitsuri's heart was pounding while she tried to calm herself down.

'Oh..my..GODDD! EEKKK!!~'.