꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆

Second person's POV:

Tanjiro and Kotetsu's hearts were beating fast because they had found the sword from 300 years ago in the doll.

"Can't stop our hearts from pounding huh?", Kotetsu said and hugged Tanjiro's waist. You chuckle a little and pat his head.

"Calm down Kotetsu~ you too Tanjiro-kun!", you smile at them and then look at the sword.

"Tanjiro-san! You were at a loss because you couldn't get a new sword forged right? I'm thinking it would be all right if you took this sword!", Kotetsu said and Tanjiro immediately went red. He waved his hands furiously.

"No no! That wouldn't be right!", Tanjiro said while sweating. You smile and shook your head.

"Kotetsu is right, having a sword like this isn't something anyone can just have, it's once in a lifetime Tanjiro-kun", you cross your arms and smile at him.
Kotetsu nod his head and waved furiously with his arms.

"She's right! The steel they used in the Sengoku Period is the best quality ever!", he said but Tanjiro became even more nervous and shook his head.

"No no I couldn't!", Tanjiro denied while being embarrassed but Kotetsu kept saying that he should take the sword. You grab the sword and pull it out of the doll. Tanjiro and Kotetsu's mouth dropped and stared at you.

"Why don't you take a look, Tanjiro-kun? After all, you're the one who found it", you gave them a close eyed smile.

"Yes yes! Go take a look Tanjiro-san!", Kotetsu yelled. Tanjiro was still red but accepted. He grabbed the sword from your hands and looked at it intensely. You and Kotetsu were at his side, also looking at the sword intensely. Tanjiro then slowly unsheathed the sword.

 Tanjiro then slowly unsheathed the sword

You deadpan. The sword was all rusty and definitely not in good shape.

"It's rusty", Tanjiro was on the ground together with Kotetsu, defeated. Kotetsu stood up and scratched his head.

"Well yeah, of course it is. It's been neglected for like 300 years and no one knew about it", he said nervously, "Sorry! I got you worked up for nothing".
Tanjiro looked up and had a smile on his face but tears were streaming down his face. He put his thumbs up.

"It's okay, I don't mind all right?", Tanjiro said while tears kept coming. You sweat-drop and pat his shoulder.

"Don't worry Tanjiro-kun! Maybe a sword smith can fix this sword for you", you smile and wipe the tears off his face. Tanjiro blushed at your touch and his crying immediately stopped. Kotetsu sweat-dropped.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps came from behind Kotetsu. You turn around and squint your eyes to see who was coming your way. When he came out of the shadows you saw a half naked Haganezuka standing there in irritation. Tanjiro was shocked and began sweating.