Chapter 13

I don't recognize you anymore

Baji had just entered the battle and hit Kisaki with a metal bar. Baji had Kisaki's assistant swing at him.

Chifuyu, myself and Takemichi approached Baji to prevent him from attacking Mikey, but in this interaction, Kazutora planted Baji, Takemichi pushed him away, Baji said he was fine and said it was a scratch, finally Baji confirmed that he wanted to kill Kisaki and asked us to do nothing and watch as he made a fight against Kisaki's entire division.

Baji then found himself face to face with his enemy Kisaki and wanted to kill him, but when he wanted to strike a blow he spat blood in large quantities and fell to the ground. Chifuyu came between the two enemies and saw that Baji was losing blood because of Kazutora's crash.

Mikey woke up, he was terrifying and showed no emotion, he knocked out Hanma in a split second and in fear Valhalla fled, Mikey attacked Kazutora directly and flanked him with blows of unbelievable power, he said he would destroy Kazutora here and now, He got on top of Kazutora and threw one, then two, and a rain of punches fell on the face of the boy with the two-tone hair for a long moment. Mikey was more than terrifying, and he was truly terrifying, like a monster on its prey, I didn't know what to do, I was confused, Mitsuya came up to me and took me in his arms and I shed a few tears, then in this moment of total silence, a miracle happened, Baji got up and approached Mikey and Kazutora, the wounded man got down from the pile of cars and passed Mikey to address Kazutora and planted himself to prevent the boy with two-colored hair from being killed by Mikey, at the time everyone was shocked by his action.

He fell to the ground, the alliance approached him and he spoke to us during those last moments, saying that Kisaki is the enemy and Mikey no longer has any reason to kill Kazutora. Mikey also told me that I had a future in the Toman, with tears in my eyes, I thanked him and he said thank you to Chifuyu before passing away.

Takemichi stepped between Mikey and Kazutora, who took a blow to the face, and I took my courage in both hands and stepped between them too.

Leila: Please, Mikey, there's no point, Baji in his last moments didn't want you to kill Kazutora, so please stop.

In front of Leila, Mikey clenched his fist but held back, Takemichi donned his vest and gave Mikey a speech, but Mikey noticed Baji's lucky charm fall off, and finally Mikey calmed down.

End of chapter