C.36

Wilson House

"Fatima! FATIMA!" Zac yelled through the house it's just hit 9:30 at night when he and Kaylee came back.

"Zachary, do you know what time it is? Why are you screaming in my parent's house like this? Why is Kaylee back I thought you dropped her off at Karen's"

"Zac!" Fatima yelled, " Hold on let me lay her down in the room with the kids" he carried a sleeping Kaylee to the bedroom a few minutes later he appeared back in the living room.

"Okay Zac now what's going on?" asked Fatima  "Karen and Kane are together" Zac blurted out.

"Im sorry what?" Fatima's eyes widen, "I said Karen and Kane are together and apparently Kaylee is not my daughter"

Sighs in frustration and confusion, "Huh? She, not your child? But we went through all this from national TV hell even to court get full custody and you took another DNA Test there"

"Wait so if you're not the father then who is" Fatima said as she looked into Zac's teary eyes already knowing the answer, "is it" "Kane" Zac said cutting Fatima off.

"Noo! Babe I'm sorry for real" She walked up to Zac and rubbed his back but he moved away.

"Are you really sorry though? You said Kaylee wasn't yours and you tired of her" Zac spat, "Zac I said I was sor" he cuts her off "Yeah I know sorry it still doesn't change the fact you said that shit, then to fucking find out that the nigga you have been friendly with is Kaylee real fucking dad is just insane" Zac said finally breaking down.

"What am I going to tell Nayeli and Nehiamiah? Hell, what the fuck I'ma say to Kaylee they are like an unbreakable trio then for it to just stop is crazy. They are going to ask questions, Kaylee going to feel like I abandoned her. What I went through I don't want that for anybody" he sighs deeply, "Fuck that she is my daughter they are going to have to fight me in court to get her the fuck back I had her since she was 1 year old I'm the only father she knows"

"Look I know we have our shit but babe I'm here for you and I love you what do you need from me" Fatima kissed his cheek.

Sighs, " What I want from you is the old Fatima back! I want the woman I fucking married back, I want the woman that shows me respect, loves on me, uplifts me want the  badass of a mother back" Zac said, " I love you too Fatima this break still stands it's needed"

"Okay" was all Fatima could say.

"What happened you literally left 30 minutes ago and now you're back, I know Karen or Kane didn't let you leave without a fight"

Chuckles, "What do you mean let me she wasn't staying anywhere near them? This is what happened tho"

Flashbacks
30 Minutes Ago

"What the fuck?" Zac spat again holding a sleeping Kaylee.

Sighs, "Im sorry Zac you weren't supposed to find out like this, since the cat is out of the bag there's no reason to lie anymore. I let this secret go on for 6 years" Karen spoke truthfully.

Sighs in confusion, "Karen! What the hell are you talking about don't start your shit! Fuck all that why is this nigga here? You do know this the nigga that shot up my shit where our child lay her..." he cuts himself off, " Wait so you and this picklehead ass nigga plan to shoot up my house"

"Yes," she nonchalantly said, "Wow you one crazy ass bitch I should kill both of you bitches right now with my bear hands"

"Okay Zac there's no need for the name calling..." Zac cuts her off, "Bitch again fuck you and that nigga" Zac spat.