Part 3

**Yoongi's POV**
I entered my house and I closed the door. I slid my back down it and squealed to myself. All I could think about was Jimin and his stupid, charming face. He spread charisma everywhere he went, making all the people fall for him.
I couldn't shake the image of his smile off my head. I felt my heart racing at just the thought of him. He's perfect in every way, but I knew he'd never see me like that. I felt like I was going to explode.

**Jimin's POV**
I walked away from Yoongi's house as the doors closed. I felt my cheeks heat up at the interaction that's had just taken place. I learned more about him and it just made me fall harder. I thought about Yoongi the entire walk home. His face and smile stuck to me. I entered my home and was greeted by my mother's bombardment of questions that played from her melodic voice.
"Where have you been Jimin? I've been worried sick! Why are you smiling so big?"
She snapped me out of my trance.
"Oh nothing. I was...with a friend." I replied.
"Oh really? And what friend makes you smile this way?" She countered, raising her eyebrows.
"I-It's just a small crush...nothing big." I managed to sputter out. She gasped and questioned me immediately.
"Who is it?! Who's the lucky girl?!" She exclaimed.
"About that...it's a boy."

—————————‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆———————
"Oh...I-i didn't know that you were into that." She answered.
"I know, it's pretty sudden, but he makes my heart beat so fast and I love everything about him!"
"Ok, that's fine, that's fine, but...when did this start?" My mother asked.
"Not too long ago. It started when I first saw him."
My mother nodded as she took the information in. She looked at me and smiled a bit.
"I support whatever you are into. As long as you are happy my dear." She spoke softly.
I smiled subtly as she asked the name.
I told her Yoongi's name and she chuckled.
"I'm surprised that he stole your heart.."
I laughed at her remark, but I was filled with joy and relief.
—————————-🪐💫————————
**Yoongi's POV**
I tried to study to get Jimin off my mind, but it was no use. I browsed in my textbook, looking for the astronomy section. I found the stars and I saw Jimin's face... I must be insane or something...

 I must be insane or something

Wow....i need to lay off those coffees...

If I know what love is, it's because of you....

A/N: I know it's been a while and this is pretty short, but things are getting busy, I'm sorry!!
I have a feeling that this book will do good btw...
Thanks parkjmisbias for making the beautiful picture.