Part 6

(Anyone know who the guy in the pic is? You're my friend if you do.)

**Third Person POV**
"Jimin! Hurry up and get ready! I can't wait forever."
Jimin rushed down the stairs, finishing a banana from previously.

(Yoongi is wearing a black shirt with these adorable pants)

(Just no bucket hat or mask)

"Finally! I've been waiting for 45 minutes." Yoongi complained.

"Sorry! I've gotta eat. Food first," Jimin said.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed Jimin's hand.
"Let's go before we're late." He said.

Jimin blushed feeling the warmth of Yoongi's hand in his.
He had always had this feeling with Yoongi. It was always butterflies, tingles, and his heart always thumped.

Yoongi had such a big effect on Jimin without even realizing it.
Jimin followed Yoongi like an obedient puppy.
He wanted the feeling of Yoongi's hand intertwined with the his to last forever, but one can always dream.

Once they got to the school gate, Yoongi let go of Jimin's hand. Jimin whined a bit at the loss of warmth but quickly smiled when Yoongi dragged him towards Namjoon and Jin.

The two boys were talking—well more like Namjoon was talking as Jin was just nodding along, staring at the boy speaking his heart out.

Namjoon quickly stopped talking as he noticed Yoongi and Jimin.
He turned to them with his signature smirk and asked, "Are you two together yet?"
Yoongi and Jimin blushed while looking at each other, but they shook their heads as in no.

Namjoon and Jin eyed each other as they nodded unsurely.
Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Let's just go to class noobs."
Jimin laughed at his response. "Noobs? Really?"
"Yes really!"

Jimin chuckled at the cuteness of Yoongi and walked to class along with them.

The teacher announced that there were new seats assigned. Jimin whined as he didn't want to move his seat away from Yoongi.

"Alright... Lisa and Huening Kai, Taehyung and Jin, Namjoon and Jisoo, San and Wooyoung, Rose (Blackpink Rose) and Jimin, Yoongi and Seho." The teacher said.

Jimin narrowed his eyes, who is Seho?

"Hello, my name is Seho and I'm new here. I hope that we will get along nicely." Seho introduced.
Oh. Jimin thought.

Yoongi smiled at Seho and patted the empty seat next to him. Seho gladly accepted it and he instantly started trying to get to know Yoongi.

Yoongi wasnt talkative at first, but he opened up more after a while.
What Yoongi didn't realize were the eyes burning into Seho's skull. Those eyes belonged to the one and only Park Jimin.
Seho explained to Yoongi that he loved space and he wanted to be an astronaut once he was older.
Yoongi was very happy that he met someone who had very similar interests as him and wanted the same career path.

They both talked about recent constellations that they found in the sky.
"They were beautiful, right Seho?"
"Not as beautiful as you, Yoongi.." Seho suddenly confessed.

Yoongi stiffened up and nodded saying a small 'thank you'.
Jimin's jaw clenched as he heard this.

——————————-🔭🧑‍🚀———————————

After class, Yoongi offered Seho to sit with him and Jimin. Seho quickly agreed and they walked to the lunchroom together. Jimin watched them as they walked closer.
Yoongi sat down next to Jimin and side hugged him.
Jimin put a possessive arm around Yoongi's shoulders, indicating to Seho to back off.

Seho's tongue poked his inner cheek, showing jealousy as Yoongi talked much with Jimin.
Soon the bell rang before Jimin could say anything about Seho pulling Yoongi closer to himself.

Yoongi wriggled out of Seho's grip and saw Jimin's face, filled with fury. Yoongi smiled a bit and kissed Jimin's cheek before bidding goodbye to the both of them.
Jimin smirked and touched his cheek. Seho looked angry and glared at Jimin.
"He's mine, newbie." Jimin seethed.

Seho was left speechless after Jimin took his stuff and left.

A/N: For once I don't have those cringy likes at the end 😅
TYSM for 228 reads on this book! I'm so grateful for everyone that reads this and supports! I love you all! 💜

A/N: For once I don't have those cringy likes at the end 😅TYSM for 228 reads on this book! I'm so grateful for everyone that reads this and supports! I love you all! 💜

^
He was in his cool era
(Not proofread)