Part 8

**Jimin's POV**
I woke up next to the prettiest sight ever..Yoongi.

He looked so pretty with his blonde hair covering his forehead, arms crossed with a pout on his small but pink lips

He looked so pretty with his blonde hair covering his forehead, arms crossed with a pout on his small but pink lips. I felt like the luckiest man in the world to be able to look at him like this, all to myself. This was one of the moments I've seen Yoongi in true peace, and I bet it felt nice.

It was about 3:00 am, and for some reason, I was awake. Just staring at Yoongi's angelic visuals. Now I know why I've always heard Namjoon call this boy a cat. He really is one.

He began to cuddle up to me, it felt nice and warm. Jin told me a lot that he feels fuzzy inside when Namjoon cuddles him when they sleep. I know the feeling now.

Yeonjun creeped to my room, along with Rosè. Oh wait, I forgot she wanted to sleep over.
Rosè is my cousin, and I forgot that she wanted to stay for the weekend.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely. I didn't want to be mean, but you would've been too if somebody intruded your cuddling session with THE Min Yoongi.

"We want to ask...what to do with a sick Soobin?" Yeonjun asked timidly.

"Give him medicine to him and leave me alone." I said.

They nodded quickly and scurried out the room.
I just laid there, looking at Yoongi. There was a purplish hue outside. It reflected off of his milky white skin. Majestic, he looked.

He stirred awake, his eyes fluttering open.

"Sleep my love, sleep." I whispered. I didn't want him to wake up at such a time. He needed to sleep.

"I'm still tired Minnie..." he whispered under his breath.

We were so close that I could hear and feel his breathing fan over my face. I mushed up the courage to place a chaste kiss over his lips. He was startled, but slowly and carefully kissed back.

I made sure to be gentle, as if he was a glass porcelain. He really did look like one though.
His lips moved in sync with mine, it felt ecstatic.

He pulled away, giggling a bit.

"Why are you awake baby?" He asked.

"Oh! I didn't know we were calling each other pet names now." I teased.

He laughed and rolled his eyes at me. He sighed and snuggled closer towards my body heat. We cuddled for a while before we got interrupted by a vomiting sound. We looked at each other and rushed out of the room, checking to see what that sound was.

Soobin was on the bathroom floor throwing up into the toilet, Yeonjun behind him rubbing his back.

"I'll go make some soup for you Soobin, alright?" Yoongi told him.

"Yes please..." Soobin whispered.

I told Yeonjun to go back to sleep.
A couple minutes later, Yoongi returned with a bowl of soup.
He gave it to Soobin and said, "Get better and rest. You too Yeonjun."

We went back to our room, exhausted as it was only 4:00 am. We decided to let sleep overcome us and let our eyes close together.

—————————🌑🌖🌕🌘—————————
**Yoongi's POV**
I woke up to the human alarm clock next to me. Jimin. He made an alarm clock sound as he hugged my waist.

I whined and turned around, away from his face. He kissed a trail down my neck to my collarbones as I folded and turned to face him.

He smiled widely at me and kissed my temple. I kissed his cheek and turned back to my bed.

He looked at me and said, "We have to get up. We're going on a date!~" He singsonged the last part.

I looked at him excitedly. I couldn't believe that we would go on our first date! I'm very excited.

A/N: I decided to make a new part bc I was EXTREMELY bored lol :p
I how you liked this pretty short part. Make sure to vote and read!

 Make sure to vote and read!

^
Handsome bastard.

(Not proofread)