𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Y/N had a... Strange yet unique habit of collecting bugs and putting them in jars. The best example of this are spiders.

Today, like any other boring, training-less day, Y/N was wandering around, looking for an insect to add into their collection.

Y/N spots a small spider in the corner, under the couch, Y/N first starts to push it out drom under the couch gently, then placing a cup over it, flipping said cup upside down, and then covering the top with a piece of paper.

Y/N smiled with clear satisfaction as they sit down on the couch and carefully places the cup on the table, making sure the paper won't fly away.

Y/N observed it for a bit and noticed something that made it contrast to every other spider she collected, the color. The color of this spider was strangely similar to Kafka's signature color, a magenta/wine color.

The little eyes the spider had reminded Y/N of the sunglasses that are usually on Kafka's head.

After a bit, Y/N decided to name it, like every other insect she caught.

Y/N picked up a small sheet of paper and wrote down the name she thought of, then sticking it on the cup.

"Spika"

It was a very random name, Y/N merged spider with Kafka, making Spika.

After Y/N named it, Kafka herself just so happened to be passing by, just coming back from another mission.

"Hm, another insect huh? You really do like collecting them, that's for sure." Kafka chuckled and sat down next to Y/N.

"What's it's name? Hm, 'Spika'? Interesting name, where'd you get it N/N?" Kafka asked, glancing at Y/N, who answered back without glancing back at Kafka.

"The spider looked like you, so i merged the word 'spider' with your name." Y/N simply replied, still watching the insect with obvious interest and curiosity.

"Oh?~ I would've thought you'd choose a name with a meaning, but i suppose 'Spifa' is a good name as well." Kafka smiled gently as she turned her attention back to the spider you caught.

The following days, when Kafka is on a mission, Y/N converses with Spifa, who for some reason also responds with hand signs.

Sometimes Blade or Silver Wolf catches Y/N talking with the insect, but they decide not to interrupt.

Perhaps Y/N was a mama's boy/girl...

___________________________________________

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Genuinely forgot i have a story.

I'VE BEEN GONE FOR ALMOST A WEEK?? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?? Y'ALL MUST'VE BEEN SO BORED I'M SO SO SO SORRY

My motivation and energy have been absolutely DRAINED the last week, especially with the surreal amount of activities i have to do, again, I'm so so sorry that i was gone for almost a week *sobs*

I'll try to make it up to y'all I'm so sorry [Key word: try]

Anyway, a small reminder, next chapter Kafka or Silver Wolf will be sending Y/N to the Herta Space Station as her first mission, since we're getting close to the main plot (I purposely made the last chapters short so i can get to the main plot quickly)

___________________________________________

[CHAPTER'S ENIGMAS]

- Is Y/N really a mama's(Kafka) boy/girl?

___________________________________________

[WORD COUNT:]

-571 WORDS-

___________________________________________

[END]

___________________________________________

[ 4 ~ 26 ~ 2024 ]

-Signing off, Lu4nn.