༄ Her ༄

GATA ONLY- Floyymenor FT Cris Mj

(Your motel, Juarez City 6 pm)

"Y/n... get up!" Your brows furrowed when you heard Blanca's voice, standing beside you with a towel. "Mmm whaattt...?" She took one look at you in disbelief before scoffing. "Umm we're supposed to get ready to go out diablita," checking the time you jumped out of bed yawning before grabbing the towel from her arms and closed the bathroom door.

"Ill be quick!" You said yelling from the other side of the door as she picked out accessories to go with her black silk dress. "You better! I'll probably get laid tonight!" You rolled your eyes laughing as the warm water ran.

( TF141's motel, Juarez city)

Price was on the phone with Laswell checking in for the equipment that was supposed to get here tomorrow or even tonight while Ghost, Soap, and Gaz were having a conversation about god knows what. Meanwhile Alejandro and Rudy had a separate room from them, still unpacking a few things.

It was silent. Nothing but the noise of bags rustling and large footsteps echoing through the room. Having enough of the silence Rudy looks over to his comrade. "Ale, what's going on with you? You've been dazing off lately after that meeting." He stated while Alejandro kept his head down.

"It's nothing, just tired," Rudy sucked his teeth. "I doubt that. There's obviously something bothering you." Alejandro shook his head in response.

"Or... someone?"

He scoffed at Rudy's assumption. "No seas pendejo, and before you say Valeria, you're wrong. I don't want anything with her." He said placing his things back on the floor.

Rudy pats his arm feeling him slightly flinch. "How about we go out tonight? Nosotros dos?"

He shook his head. "Ándale carnal, just to lay off the thoughts a bit." Rudy insisted nonstop until Alejandro gave in. "Esta bien. But where exactly?"

"A club, where else carnal?" He said with sarcasm. "No... no I don't do clubs and you know that," Alejandro said while removing his white shirt.

"For once in your life have some fun, cmon." Alejandro knew he wasn't going to back down anytime soon. He let out an annoyed sigh before removing his tank top, now shirtless.

"Alright fine. But if something happens we're leaving." He said grabbing a towel before making his way to the bathroom.

"Asi mero compa, I'll tell Price we're going out." Rudy said walking to the front door before closing it behind him.

"Pobre Diabla llora por un pobre diablo!" Blanca yelled singing off key as you followed, straightening your hair while moving to the rhythm to the music.

"Que no te valorizó nunca y que nunca lo hará!!" You both laughed dancing to the music and enjoying each other's company until a knock was heard from the door.

"Wait turn that down real quick," you told Blanca while placing a blanket over you to cover your tattoo.

Looking out the window you find Adrian standing there with a small bag filled with whatever. "It's Adrian don't worry," you told Blanca before opening the door. "Hey Adrian! You said smiling at him.

"Ooh and where are you guys going? I wanna come too!" He said sarcastically smiling making you and Blanca laugh. "We're going out together to enjoy some time you know?"