Part : 26 Down the Mountain

Author POV

Wei Wuxian lay on his stomach for the whole night. The first half of the night was spent thinking about what in the world had happened to Lan Wangji during these years, and he only drifted off during the second half. When he opened his eyes the next morning, Lan Wangji had already disappeared into nowhere. On the other hand, he lay on the bed properly, with his arms placed on the sides of his body in a position that made him seem well-behaved.

Wei Wuxian immediately took off the blanket that covered him. He dug the fingers of his right hand into his hair. The unexplainable feeling of absurdity and fright still couldn't be erased from his mind.

"Are we going to watch from the time where we left?" questioned Wen rouhan.

"Seems so!" replied Lan Jingyi.

"So, Even after so many years, Wei wuxian didn't found out that he was married to Wangji?" questioned Lan xichen looking at juniors.

"Um, yes that's definitely the case!" replied Lan Jingyi.

"Um... I don't know what to say anymore!" exclaimed Nie huaisang.

The Cultivators were speechless, Wei wuxian imagination of teasing Lan Wangji in the screen shattered into pieces as he huffed.

At this time, two knocks came from the jingshi's wooden door. Lan Sizhui's voice came from outside, "Young Master Mo? Have you waken?"

Wei Wuxian, "Why are you calling me so early in the morning?!"

Lan Sizhui, "E-early?... But, it is already nine."

Everyone of the Lan Sect rose at five and slept at nine in a very systematic manner. Wei Wuxian, on the other hand, rose at nine and slept at one in a similarly systematic manner, precisely four hours later than those the Lan Sect. Because he lay on his front for half of the night, his waist and back were both aching. He spoke in an honest tone, "I can't get up."

Lan Sizhui, "Uhm, what is wrong, this time?"

Wei Wuxian, "What is wrong? I got done by your sect's Hanguang-Jun."

Lan Jingyi's angry voice also appeared, "If you continue to speak nonsense like this, you will pay for it. Come out!"

Wei Wuxian spoke as if he had been wronged, "Really! He did me for the whole night! I can't go out. I don't have the face to see anyone."

Everyone chocked on their breath and send a look of disbelief to Wei wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian!" shouted Lan qiren.

"Atleast, now i know what actually happened that night!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi in amusement.

"My poor grandnephews!" exclaimed Lan fimei.

"Wei ying!" called Lan zhan, his beloved need to watch his mouth.

"Umm, well as my nephew said about you both, it's not done by me yet so, don't look at me like that!" said Wei wuxian giving them a side eye.

"Yes, leave my son, anyway what he said wasn't completely wrong. You guys are vulgar if you are misprinting the meaning!" said Wen rouhan.

"Yes, my a-die is right!" said Wei wuxian but then again he paused when he realised what he said.

"Look at my son, finally accepting me!" said Wen rouhan giving a emotional expression and everyone shook off their heads.

A few juniors stared at each other dumbfounded outside the door. People couldn't go into Hanguang-Jun's place without permission, so they couldn't just go inside and drag him out. Lan Jingyi raged, "You have no shame at all! Hanguang-Jun is not a cut sleeve. He did you?! I would be more than grateful if you tell me that you did not do him. Get up! Take away that donkey of yours and train it properly. It makes so much noise!"