Part : 29 Unpleasant encounter

Hello dear readers—

Guys I couldn't sleep in hotel well ( Iam used to my room and i atleast take few days to get comfortable somewhere). The silence was boring as i couldn't sleep at all so i fixed this part, in night.

Hope you enjoy 💖_________________________________________

Author POV

Having only managed a short distance, he heard a sizzling noise, and a purple electric current wrapped around his lower leg as if it was a snake. Numbness and pain surged through his body from bottom to top, and he fell at once, after a pull from behind. Then, someone picked him up with the back of his collar. Wei Wuxian immediately tried to find the Spirit-Locking Bag, but the other grabbed it before him.

Jiang Cheng walked a few steps while holding him, entered the nearest shop, and kicked open the wooden bolt that was already half-latched.

"Wei ying!" called Lan zhan as he looked at Wei wuxian who was sitting next to Jiang yanli.

The Cultivators were shocked, it was second time, Jiang cheng whipped Wei wuxian in screen.

The three Lotus siblings were not sure how to react.

Lan Sizhui face was already dark as he clenched his feasts.

The owner was getting ready to close the shop for the night. Suddenly, seeing that a fancy-clothed, dark-faced young man kicked open the door and walked inside with someone in his hand, appearing as if he was going to disembowel the victim right here, the owner was so frightened that he couldn't speak. A disciple went up and whispered a few things in his ear. With some silver pushed into his hands, he quickly fled to the back of the hall and never came out again. Without any further instructions, the Jiang Sect's disciples instantly spread out from the inside to the outside, making it so that nothing could enter or escape the place.

Jin Ling stood on the side, seeming as if he wanted to say a few things, but was too shocked to do so. Jiang Cheng glowered at him, "I'll take care of you later. Stay here!"

"So a-niang caught him, that time!" muttered Lan Jingyi as he wondered what worse could happen more than that.

Wei wuxian and Jiang cheng were looking at each other as they both wanted to speak but seemed like no one could bring themselves to.

From the beginning of his memory until now, Jin Ling had never seen such a look on Jiang Cheng's face before. This uncle of his who led the prominent Yunmeng Jiang Sect ever since a young age had always been cold and dark. When he spoke, he was willing to neither show mercy nor do good. Yet, right now, although he was trying hard to suppress unnecessary facial expressions, his eyes were alarmingly intense.

Although his face had always been clouded, marked with arrogance and satire, it seemed as if every corner of it had come alive. It was difficult to determine whether it was vengeful wrath, fathomless hatred, or raving ecstasy.

Jiang Cheng added, "Lend me your dog."

"J-Jiang cheng w-why are calling for d-dog? N-No please chase it away-y! Ch-Chase it a-away!!!" exclaimed Wei wuxian as he trembled but Jiang yanli pulled him in a hug.

"I don't know! I will c-chase It aw-away!" said Jiang cheng as he turned back where Wei wuxian was sitting.

"Shh, a-xian! Everything will be fine! There is no dogs here! Shiejie won't let to them near you!" chanted Jiang yanli as she patted his back and Wei wuxian began to relax a little.