Ch.11 - A change in wind.

~~~Azur lane universe~~~

{Sakura empire base - Main shrine}

Alexi sat in centre of the main shrine handcuffed and was surrounded by several elite shipgirls of the sakura empire, Infront of him sat nagato who was staring at him curiously.

"So you are the male that everyone has been talking about, Honestly i never imagined you to be a soldier from the 1st generation mercenary camp" (Nagato)

"And i honestly didn't expect a child like yourself to be the leader of sakura empire" Alexi replies and a small vein pops on nagato's forehead.

At this statement of the almighty ruler many shipgirls glares at him for his disrespect toward their leader but the deadliest glare came from nagato who couldn't tolerate being called a kid.

"You have quite the cocky mouth for someone who is in chains, What makes you believe you can escape from here. Do you have some sort of plan" (Nagato)

"Escape, Plan...? What the hell are you talking about kid, I have no need for such trivial measures. I can enter or leave your base whenever i please just as i did in azur lane" (Alexi)

Nagato at this statement hits her limit, She grits her teeth in anger and shouts at alexi.

"SUCH IGNORANCE!! NOT ONLY YOU DARE TO HURT OUR SHIPGIRLS BUT YOU ALSO DARE TO TRANSPASS IN OUR BASE AND THEN MOCK US!!! THESE TRANSGRESSIONS OF YOURS SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!" Nagato yells and everyone was taken aback by her outburst since they never saw their leader this angry before.

Not even her little sister mutsu, Anyway before anything else could be said now the king easily breaks off his handcuffs and steel chains. Seeing this act all the shipgirls gasp in wide eyes of shock but then they all quickly ready their respective weapons towards alexi however...

*SNAP*

All the weapons of every shipgirl becomes instantly useless.

"What the...?"

"M-my weapons...They aren't responding anymore..."

"Neither do mine...!?"

"....What the hell is going on"

"I-is that...His doing"

"What have you done...What did you do to my comrade...!?" Nagato asked the king shocked and at the same time somewhat curious.

"Nothing special, I just temporarily nullified their ability with my EMP shockwave" (Alexi)

"Emp--what now...?" (Nagato)

"Forget it, It's something beyond your understanding. Anyways i'm outta here" Alexi says and begins to walk out of the main shrine but his path was suddenly blocked by a particular sakura empire heavy cruiser...Atago.

Atago