Chapter 13: Namjoon-The son in law.

"Drive fast" jin screamed turning towards namjoon who was driving in 100km speed. "Who gave you divers licence when you don't know how to drive" jin started scolding namjoon.

Alpha is holding his steering wheel tightly looking at how the omega is talking to him with disrespect he treat him like his driver. No one can talk to him with anger but jin seems he don't give any f** about what namjoon think. He disrespected him twice today.

Namjoon gave water bottle from his car and started driving in full speed to reach the hospital jin mentioned. He is looking at the omega time to time who is looking very scared and bitting his nails. "We will reach soon don't worry" he said to calm the omega. He wanted to hug him and console him but did not do anything fearing the fierce omega.

Jeon namjoon for the first time is scared of somebody. He chuckled thinking the control this omega had on him. Strangely it's just day two with this beauty. Even before namjoon pull his breaks jin open the door and ran inside the hospital. Namjoon parks the car and came out to check on the omega.

"Thank god. Eomma you are fine?" Jin asked hugging her who sat holding her hands. "What happened is she fine?" jin asked the doctor in charge. Namjoon entered the cabin and looked at the omega in worry. His eyes feel on his mother who gave questioning look.

"Dr jin can I have a moment with you" dr Chan called him out to talk something. Jin walked out getting sacred. Namjoon looked at the older lady and smiled awkwardly. He don't have manners to bow to her because he never does that to anyone. It's not in his upbringing.

"You are...?" She held her fingers to her chin to think. "Ma'am I'm Dr jin's friend" namjoon formally introduced. He did something which will shake the whole fucking world that is.....He leaned down and touched her feet to impress his crush's mom.

Mrs Kim smiled looking at the well mannered kid. "Oh nice. Where do you work my dear? I have seen you somewhere" she looked impressed at him but nonetheless frown and asked forcing her brain to recall namjoon. She know him.

"I'm jeon namjoon chairman and CEO in jeon firm. You might have seen me in news" namjoon bowed down politely while talking. He did that to impress her but immediately got up thinking he bowed to someone. Jeons never now to anybody.

"Wow that's so awesome kid. You look young to be in that position" she talked so surprised. he smiled looking at her. She sat up to drink some juice that was next to her.

Namjoon moved forward to help her. He held her back and gave pillow to support her back and open the juice bottle for her. Mrs Kim smile seeing this gentle man. She saw how well mannered,rich and handsome the alpha looked. She imagined him as jin's alpha.

"How do you know my boba" she asked with wide smile. "Boba?" Namjoon asked in confusion. She hit her head for the mistake. If jin knows this then she is gone "omo I call jin as boba. Don't tell him this. He will be very angry" she looked at him with worried eyes.

Namjoon smiles at the nick name it's so cute. He saw how his mom looked sacred of jin's anger. Looks like everyone is scared of that angry bird.

"You are right Ma'am he is grumpy. Just like angry bird" he laughed while complaining but his heart is smiling for the first time. Mrs Kim smiled looking at what namjoon called his son but she want to correct his son image in front of this handsome alpha. She is trying to be Cupid.

"No no he is not like this. His heart is very soft like baby. Something changed him to become like this. This cruel world has ruined by sons smile" Mrs Kim said looking somewhere thinking about jin. Namjoon frowned listening to this. "Why what happened?" He asked with concern she was about yo open her mouth and say what exactly she mean but.....