Untitled Part 1

Many years after the Anti-Gravity Racing Championships league as storms ravaged throughout the globe man thought space was the final frontier the Alliance Galactic Federation has been recently developed a spaceship fighter that can capably shoot lasers that can eliminate enemies and other threats it was the year 2148 orbiting Earth was Starbase Station humans and aliens have come together. Nova State City once the home of the AGRC league humanity is working on their daily schedules as usual a woman walking on the sidewalk when someone ran besides her "Isabelle Moran?" Moran looked at the man. "Why are you in a rush?" She spoke. "I'm Ian Robins." Ian continued to speak to her. She never completed the F7200 racing league. A space station. "The shuttle is in a few hours."

The shuttle arrives at the docking base. "Welcome to Starbase Station all personal exit the vehicle once the shuttle lands." The shuttle lands. They are exiting the shuttle Isabelle was astonished. The station is big. She silently walked. The alien approaches her. She turned around. A Binekro looked at her. "Ms. Moran?" The alien Klaok Filmcer. she followed Klaok to the room. Inside the room. Then he handed her a space gear "Put this on." She walked towards the closet put on the space gear. "Well." "This might fit but I might handle this." Isabelle said. Walked back to the room the FEISAR AGRC Fighter ship was upgraded into a space fighter ship was docked there.

Many are wearing the AGF badges on the right side of their shirts. Mankind began colonizing other worlds in 2136. The AGRC fighter type ships that were raced on during the championships were upgraded into more highly advanced space fighter ships and each ship can hold only one person. FEISAR, AG Systems, Auricom, Qirex and Piranha racing teams each have a crew on the station itself and each ship has firing cannons on the left and the right side of the ship. Each ship also has hyperspace engines that can reach speeds. Western Advanced Interstellar and Gentech have joined in as well. With new teams Assegai and Icaras joined as well.

Belmondo made first contact with these aliens after the first flight was piloted. Since then, many decided to live there on Earth, some chose to live in peace others chose not to. Space travel has already become a reality now. As Isabelle continued to walk around her quarters, she looked out the window and she saw stars everywhere, it was indeed a sight.

The galaxy has been their home for years now. The Bolbians Emirates and the Monertoni Emirates have also arrived at the galaxy after the contact was made. Grant Moran was walking down the hallway when he saw it. other races known as the Xaks and the Trexel. He still does not know why they are here for.

Overtel Corporation have somehow taken control from the Belmondo Foundation eternally even the league has done for it even plans to upgrade to the dangerous F9000 racing league this one will be harder than ever for any pilot, any teams and any crew of the planet and the entire station itself. As everyone continued to do their duties on the space station Isabelle was still standing there in her quarters there were intergalactic threats throughout the galaxy.

On the other side of the space station as Isabelle climbed onboard the newly upgraded FEISAR space fighter ship. The engines are started up and firing as the ship went out of the station and into deep space itself.

The black void was nothing but bitter, dark and especially dangerous in this area, but FEISAR isn't going to stand it often. The ship continues into deep space, and it is out of the solar system now enemy droid ships are approaching the ship itself. "Target acquired destroy FEISAR." The enemy pilot said. "Destroy its pilot as well." Another said. "Combat systems ready." The ship's computer said. They began firing at the space fighter ship FEISAR taking damage she growled as she fires back hitting them one by one.

"I've never seen that ship that can take out both droid ships!" one exclaimed. A third enemy pilot watched as another explode then he was barraged by the lasers of FEISAR itself exploding it completely. All of the enemy ships are no more. "That's the droid ships." Isabelle said. "Combat systems disengaged." The hyperspace engines have activated. "Hyperspace engines ready." The ship's computer said.