𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Kida Sinclair posted 30 seconds ago
Kida Sinclair tagged Matt Taylor

These are beautiful. Thank You, Matt!

 Thank You, Matt!

30 likes
——————-

⸻The road trip was as animated as ever, the car filled with conversations, laughter, and Chris mainly regaling them with old stories of random escapades as Sam and Ashley listened with rapt attention. Kida, half-listening, found her gaze drifting to the road ahead, the radio's soft tunes lending a cinematic quality to their journey. Surrounded by nature's vastness, the hustle and bustle of city life felt miles away, a mere memory against the tranquility of their current adventure.

Glancing at Matt, who seemed lost in thought as he gazed out the window, Kida couldn't resist capturing the moment. The unexpected sound of the camera snapped Matt out of his reverie, his surprise quickly turning to mock indignation.

"What the hell," Matt chuckled, caught off guard. Kida's laughter filled the car, a sound as light and joyful as the conversation around them. "You look great in this, Matt."

"Delete that," he took the phone as he protested, though his tone lacked any real conviction.

"Why? You look mysterious and handsome. You should model," Kida teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she watched him look at the selfie.

Matt's initial resistance faded, replaced by a playful arrogance. "Hmm, I do look good, don't I? How about you take one with me? It'll look even better."

"You don't have to tell me twice. Let's get my good side," Kida replied, positioning herself closer to Matt, their camaraderie evident. Matt turned to her, his voice softening, "You don't need an angle, you're beautiful either way."

Kida felt a warm flush spread across her cheeks.
"Don't have me blushing, Matthew Taylor."

"Just saying," Matt replied, his gaze lingering on her for a moment longer than necessary.

Kida's heart skipped a beat at the implication. "I'll make you my boyfriend. Be careful," she teased, half-joking, half-hopeful.

"Wouldn't that be nice," Matt mused, his response carrying a hint of hope. "Continue speaking it into existence, and it might happen," he added with a wink, elevating their flirtation.

"Boy, please. I don't think you can handle all of this," Kida shot back, her tone playful yet challenging.

"There's a lot of things that I can handle. You're just light work," Matt retorted, his confidence unwavering.

"Talk that talk, but can you back it up?" Kida teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes."All day," Matt responded, his smile wide and daring, his gaze locking with hers in a silent promise of adventures to come.