2~ This is why I don't socialise.

Mute retched as Peace rubbed his back, trying not to nod off. Psycho was on the phone with 999 after Mute had (sort of) gotten into a fight with the bartender when the former wouldn't tell the bartender what he wanted to drink. 

"This was supposed to be my best birthday." Physco's cousin, ADHD, wiped her tears. "And you," She glared at Mute, "Ruined it." Mute shrugged, holding the towel next to his bleeding nose as he threw up more alcohol and stomach acid. ADHD smiled. "But it's ok. There's always next year!"

Positivity grinned. "That's the spirit!"

Posativity's younger step-sister, Negativity, sniffed. "Maybe you'll be dead next year."

ADHD looked scared for a second, "...Uh-"

"Ignore her," Spoke Positivity, blocking Negativity from view. "She's new here."

"....Guys...." Everyone turned to look at Introvert, who looked nervous at the attention but carried on. "W-Wheres Sleep Depravation?"

Insomnia jumped up. "SD? He's right h- Wait, where is he?"

The sound of drunk Karaoke came from inside the bar. Insomnia met Introvert's eyes. "Shit."

* * *

"B' guyzzzz-" Slurred Sleep Depravation. "I waz 'avving a goo' time...-"

Insomnia and Peace dragged their drunken friend out of the pub. "You're drunk."

Sleep Deprivation frowned. "Am not. Look' I 'an drivvveeeee." He clung to the steering wheel of Extrovert's brand-new car. The latter yelled. "NO DON'T LET THE CREEP TOUCH MY BABY."

"Where is the baby?"

"There's no baby!"

"Yes there is! "

"Wait somebody's pregnant?"

"Who's pregnant?"

"Introvert, apparently."

"ooh, who's the father?"

"You mean mother."

"No, if Intro's pregnant-"

"NOBODYS PREGNANT."

"Introvert is."

"Am I?"

"I thought you were."

"GUYS IM PREGNANT! Im GONNA  BE A DAD!"

"NOBODYS PREGNANT!"

"I like corn."

"Who said that?"

"Me."

"Who?"

"GUYS I THINK IM GOING INTO LABOR!"

"I Like coooorrrrnn."

The ambulance turned up, sirens blaring. The paramedics stared at the group, looking unsure. Negativity turned to them. "DO you like corn?"

Peace pacepalmed. groaning. "This is why I don't socialise."