Disclaimer & Copyright

Copyright © 2024 by @MysticalStoryGirl
All rights reserved
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters(except my original creations which will be mentioned in A/Ns.) They belong to Shannon Messenger from her Keeper of the Lost Cities series. The series is not mine either: I own only this book and the plot of this story. This is not an original story.It is a fanfiction.
Important: If you are reading this anywhere other than Wattpad or Pinterest, you should be aware you are reading stolen property. The author never gave permission for the book to be published on that platform. Please report that creator if so.
Original series by Shannon Messenger

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
No part of this work may be reproduced or republished.

Thanks so much for the cover, Nicoismysenpai !

A/N: Hey! If you clicked on this thank you soo much for reading. I only added this part for three things:to say thanks for the cover, to say I don't own these characters, and to say this story may not be republished in any form. This is my interpretation of what would happen after Stellarlune. So now that's out of the way, kick back and enjoy the story!
~Aahana
<3