Chapter 24

Rupert woke in the middle of the night. He went to the kitchen. He saw two wine glasses and an empty bottle of Riesling. He knew Kay was over earlier, but for Tamera to have left the wine glasses and an empty bottle on the deck was unusual. He also remembered tasting wine on her lips just a couple hours ago. He brushed away suspicion and fixed himself a glass of ice water. He rubbed his sore ass and wondered if he could sit today. He smiled when he thought about the awesome sex he had with his wife.

Rupert pecked a kiss on Tameras lips before he left for work. He rubbed his ass in front of her and said, "this back here will remind me all day to be a good boy." Tamera smiled. Rupert turned around to walk out the door.

Tamera playfully slapped his ass and made him jump. "I really want to suck you off Saturday, so don't screwup between now and then."

Rupert laughed. "I plan to make that happen. I'll be on my best behavior." Rupert promised.

Thursday and Friday were uneventful. Rupert put in a full day of work and made it home early each day. Both nights involved thirty minutes of anus maintenance with the larger non-vibrating plug up his ass. Tamera would lube him up, insert it for him and remove it thirty minutes later, clean him up and put the butt plug away.

Saturday finally came. Rupert had no ah-shits since his adjustment to mess up his Saturday reward. They awoke early and made the bed together.

"Let's get the ass maintenance over early today. A quick enema to clean the pipes and an hour of jiggling the guts and you will be free the rest of the day. Just plugs though. No dildo." Tamera smiled with a smirk.

Rupert did not expect that. It now appeared he had two types of maintenance to deal with weekly. At least, he thought, she wouldn't put that damn dildo in him today. But there was always tonight, possibly. But not likely if she was subjecting him to a hot water enema first thing on a Saturday. And she did say just plugs. But plural also. Tamera setup the IV pole and readied the enema mix. Rupert took a quick shower. She stripped the bed and put on the plastic bed cover. She laid the two large beach towels Rupert would lay on when he got his bowels washed.

Tamera was waiting on Rupert when he came from the bathroom. "Come here dear."

Tamera pointed to a straight back wooden chair that normally sat in the corner of the room. She had used the chair for many uses in the past. Over the knee spankings, blowjobs, Rupert eating her out and Rupert leaning against it for a standup spanking. Tamera liked a mixture of ways to implement punishment and reward. This morning was one new way the versatile chair would be used.

"Let's get you lubed up first." Tamera was holding the warmed Astroglide in one hand and black medical glove on the other. "Lean against the back of the chair baby, poke that sweet ass out." Rupert took up his position as directed. Tamera lifted his robe, bunched it up and handed it around for Rupert to hold. She pulled his underwear down below his ass, lubed him good and deep, toyed a little extra with a double finger twist and turn while she was in there.

Rupert was lubed and ready for his first enema since Wednesday. Tamera tapped his bum and said, "let's go." Rupert laid on his back and spread his legs, lifted his rear end and offered Tamera full access. Tamera gently poked the enema tube and turned on the flow. Rupert felt the warm liquid fill him. When the bag emptied, Tamera removed the tube and rolled him over. She juggled his tummy so the mixture would even out and get his deep cramps started. The warm water salt began to work. Rupert groned and mumbled to himself.

After five minutes Tamera helped him to the toilet. Rupert expelled his enema over the next thirty minutes. When she felt he was clear, Tamera lead him back to the bedroom to insert the a new larger vibrating plug. Just slightly larger than the plain large plug she used last.

"New size and new options baby. Deep breath, you will feel this one more." Tamera informed him.

Rupert took a couple deep breaths and readied himself for a larger monster up his ass. It was at least one inch longer, a much larger tear shaped end, and a bigger base to stretch his anus opening more. Tamera had on order from a new found online sex shop a longer and thicker dildo. She needed to get him ready for it by Wednesdays maintenance. Tamera pressed the plug against his ass.

"One more deep breath." Tamera said.

Just as Rupert inhaled deep, Tamera popped the big black bulb in. Rupert let out a deep moan and exhaled his breath.

"Thank you mamn. It's way bigger." Respectfully Rupert let her know what she already knew.

"Let's go watch TV and hour. Then you are free to go." Tamera and Rupert settled in their recliners.

Tamera found a movie for her to watch. Rupert couldn't have cared less what she chose. For the next hour Tamera experimented with new recommended remote controlled patterns for the the new enhanced plug. Rupert guts were jiggled, his prostate milked, and asshole stretched. He couldn't tell what movie they watched or even anything about it. He was too busy taking deep breaths and anticipating the next new sensation that rattled his ass. After the hour passed, as promised, Tamera removed the toy, cleaned him up and let him go outside to play.

Rupert worked in his shop the rest of the afternoon. She told Rupert she was going to visit Kay in the afternoon. He would get his blowjob at seven PM sharp. Rupert knew to be clean and ready. Tamera didn't like tardiness. He would be prompt. She promised to blow his mind. She would take his soul.