If I feel any wandering hands I will injure your family jewels!

Sean O'Donnell as Cooper Peters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked into the lunchroom I when to go sit with Taylor and the cheer squad but saw Justin coming my way.

"Hey, your supposed to sit with me today," he said.

"Uhhhh, okay," I said walking with him to the football players table where my brother and his friends were.

We all just talked and laughed.

When lunch was almost over the announcements come on.

"The football state championship will be on the first Friday of next month till Monday. You will be excused from school on Friday and Monday. Cheerleaders will be attending too because there is a competition for the best cheer so show off those flips and moves. We will leave on Friday morning on 2 school buses but before leaving, we will meet in the cafeteria to lay some rules and expectations. Thank you and have a good day."

All of the football players and cheerleaders got up and started cheering. There were some cheerleaders doing flips around the cafeteria, and the cafeteria ladies were trying to make them go back to their seats but failed terribly.

~~~

After school I was staying for cheerleading practice for the competition. We had to practice outside by the field today cause they were locking up the gym early today. We had to share it with the football players who were also practicing for the championships. I went to grab my water bottle and Niall and Finn came running to me.

"Hey," they said in unison.

"Hi," I replied.

"The coach is really making us work hard I'm so tired." Finn said breathing heavily.

"So is Natasha, she added so many flips and shit." I said drinking my water.

"Well we better head back before the coach loses it." Niall said as they walked away waving goodbye.

We were about to start the cheer when the football team came to watch us do the cheer.

"We have break so why not watch the cheerleaders shake their asses." Cole said. Some girls blushed and giggled and others rolled their eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Perv," I said.

"Don't do anything to distract our squad," Natasha said. She was supposed to be one of those girls in love with Cole but honestly she wanted nothing to do with him, she only cares about the team being perfect.

We all got into position and started the routine. Natasha was calling out some errors on other girls but other than that we were really good. When we finished we were all out of breath and the boys stood there stunned.

"What the hell, that was amazing," Cooper said coming to hug me.

"Well you weren't the one doing it," Natasha said as I went to grabbing my water bottle. "It had so many flaws, I told you Hanna straighten those legs you too Katy." She went around correcting all the girls when she stopped at me she smiled and said, "good job."

"Thanks."

After we were done with practice I got in my car and drove home.

~~~

Once we got home I exited the car and walked into the house immediately walking over to the fridge and grabbing a red bull and plopping myself onto the couch. Moments later beside me were Finn and Cole, I was totally okay with Finn but I wanted to distance myself from Cole.