The State Championships: Part 1

Barbara Palvin as Taylor Seems

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up this morning I was so excited. It was Friday and we were about to go to the State Championships which was 2 1/2 hours. I got into a white Jean short shorts and wore a turquoise tank top with a black leather jacket, and dark blue converse. I wore mascara, a thin layer of eyeliner, and pink lipgloss. I left my hair down in my natural waves. I quickly grabbed my pink duffle bag and headed downstairs.

"Aren't you supposed to go in your cheer uniform?" Coop asked.

"Yeah, but apparently Natasha is like 'no it's going to get dirty,' so we're just gonna change when we get there. "

"Oh."

~~~

We got to the cafeteria for them to tell us our rooms and expectations.

"No making out with the other teams players, no having sex, no going to clubs or parties in your free time, no drinking, and no staying up after curfew which is 10:00 sharp. If you fail to listen to these rules you will be kicked off the team and be suspended for 1 week with also 2 weeks of ISS, and we will also inform your parents," The coach said. "Be nice to everyone, don't start a fight or you will be bench and do nothing the whole time there, no flirting, and NO LOSING FOCUS." He continued. "Get your room partners at the front door, and it's girls with girls and boys with boys. So NO SWITCHING."

Me and Taylor were skipping to the front door excitedly, to see if we got to be in the same room.

"Yayyy, we're together," we both said in unison hugging each other.

"Let's go get a seat in the bus."

We were assigned to bus A. When we got there, there was only one more place to it. So when we went to sit there,we saw most of the bus was filled with Football Players. We sat across from Cooper and Cole and lucky me, I was sitting on the outside.

~~~

"Hey let's play truth or dare," Cole said to the football players and to us. We were now 1 1/2 into the drive.

"I'm in," I said and so were most of the other people.

"Your turn first, I'll do it to you." Cole said motioning towards Taylor.

"Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

" I dare you to go sit in Jake's lap the rest of the game, and Justin go sit with Adrian."

They switched spots and Justin came to sit next to me with a smile. Coop stiffened.

"Adrian it's your turn now, I ask the questions by the way." Cole said.

"Oh god," I said with a grown.

"I dare you to kiss Justin, it has to be long like 1 minute, and it doesn't go against the rules, they said making out with the OTHER, team not our team."

"Okay," I said, "Your really enjoying this aren't you." I glared at him. He nodded his head smirking.

I leaned in to kiss him. It lasted about 30 seconds, but then my brother pulled me away.

"Yeah that's good, enough," he said glaring at Cole and then Justin.

Everyone was staring at me. They were all shocked that I actually did it. When I looked at Justin he was smirking and I leaned in to kiss him again for another good 30 seconds. When I pulled away, everyone stared shocked even Cole. Justin gave me a confused look.

"He said it had to be 1 minute... And I like kissing Justin, he's good at it." I said and then gave Justin a wink. He was smirking at my last comment about him being a good kisser.

"Really," I said to Taylor when I looked up. She was kissing Jake while we were doing our dare.

"What, it's normal for me, he's my boyfriend," she said smirking.

"True, but... okay, whatever. next dare goes to Coop." I said trying to change the topic, kinda.

"Truth or Dare." Cole asked.

"Truth." Cooper said.

"Who did you lose your virg... Who was your first kiss?" He said realizing the coach was sitting up front.

"Ryle Downs in 3rd grade."

"Okay, our turn to ask you, Cole." I said.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to hug and kiss Adrian." Finn said.

"Ugh, that's not fair," we both said.

"Fine but the hug will only be 1 second and the kiss will be a peak."

We nodded but Niall said, "the hug has to be 5 seconds at least."

"Ugh, fine."

He got up and waited after a few moments he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and hugged me. Then he pulled away and pecked my lips.

"Wait the hug doesn't count unless she hugs you back." He groaned and I just frowned.

He hug me again and this time I was forced to hug him back. Then I went back to my seat and started talking with Justin.

"So about Friday...ummm...I just...," I started.

"It's fine, I know you broke up with your boyfriend, and you needed to lay it off. I am a player, but even though I really like you as a friend, I think we should stay friends."

"Thank god you said that I didn't want to break your playboy heart," I said teasingly.

"Oh please," he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, you know your madly in love with me. Just look at me." I said smirking.

"Well we can always be friend with benefits" he said smiling.

"Yeah we could, but when I get a boyfriend you better back off okay" I said half jokingly.

"Hey what about me, what about when I get a girlfriend" we bursted out laughing. He's a player, he's never going to get a girlfriend.

"So I am allowed to kiss you when I see you, right" I said smirking.

"Yep" he said laughing.

I reached for his face and he reached for my waist. Next thing I know is that our lips were together. The kiss wasn't magical or anything but it was fun, it lasted a good 45 seconds before we pulled away gasping for air. When I turned around I saw everyone staring at us.

"When were you two together," Taylor said.

"We're not together," I said.

"Well people who aren't together don't kiss each other," Jake said cutting in.

"Whatever, I can kiss whoever I want," I said sticking my tongue out at him playfully, he just rolled his eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhh, you have crush," Cole teased.

"No I don't," I said rolling my eyes along with Justin.

~~~

After 30 minutes we reached the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hope you like the book so far, sorry for the short chapters. Go check out our other books, "The Bad Boy, Ex, and Me" and "My Badboy."
Submit some book covers for this book along with our other books if you want to be on the chapter summary for our book cover.