The Nosey Roomate

Fransisco Lachowski as Cole Knight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrianna's pov

Once I took a shower and slipped into my sweat shirt and black tights I slipped on my free runs and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee maker and stated making Eggs and Bacon for me and Francis. Once the coffee was finished I walked over to Francis sleeping figure and pecked his lips repeatedly until he pecked back.

"That has got to be the best way to be woken up" Francis said while sitting up.

"Well I made us some breakfast before we go on our run" I said while walking back to the kitchen letting Francis wake up and get used to the light in the living room.

I focused my attention on the bacon careful to not let it burn. Once I finished with that I got out two plates and put the food on it. I moved onto the cups and filled them up with coffee. I put both things on the counter and called Francis who had already finished taking a shower and brushing his teeth.

Both of us sat down on the bar stools and began eating until I heard a groan come from Francis. I gave him an odd look, he just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"Maybe we should skip the dinner out and have you cook for me, man, I love your food, it taste better then a professional chefs food" Francis kept praising my cooking until I ushered him to keep eating.

About 10 minutes later while we were still eating I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I immediately knew they weren't Francis' because he was sitting right beside me not standing behind me. I quickly pinched whoever had their arms around me. The person let out a girl scream before letting go.

I spun the stool around and glared at whoever had there arms around me to find Cole.

"What the hell, keep your fucking hands of my girlfriend." Francis shouted.

A couple moments later, I heard Cooper stomped down the stairs.

"Keep it down, people are trying to sleep."

"Well tell your fucking friend to keep his hand of my girl. We all know she's hot but he needs to find his own girl." Francis said angrily.

"Again don't call my sister hot in front of me, its disgusting and awkward," Cooper said making an grossed out face. I hit him on the shoulder.

"And what's make you think I don't have my own girl" Cole said while smirking.

"Well if you do then go annoy her" I said while grabbing my dishes and Francis. After washing them I grabbed Francis hand and dragged him towards the door.

"Where are you two going" Cole asked while running after us.

"Even though it's none of you business, we are going on a run" I said.

"Yup, then me and my girl are going to spend the entire day together" Francis said while kissing the top of my head.

"Alright then ready to go babe" I asked Francis.

"Definitely" Francis said while opening the door for me. I kissed his cheek before running out the door, not waiting for Francis to catch up to me. But that was pretty easy for him since he had longer legs then me. After about a minute we were running together talking and laughing.

"So what's the deal with you and Cole" Francis asked. I turned my head and looked at him giving him a questioning look.

"What would be the deal between us" I said.