🪄💎First Year at Hogwarts💎🪄

Third POV

The beginning of the school year is approaching the Wizarding World.

And children and teens from Magical families and Muggle Families alike, are preparing for their school year.

And that includes our main character, Eliana.

Eliana's POV

Today was the day to start buying school supplies for my first year at Hogwarts.

Back when I heard Dumbledore enrolled me, I was shook and a little scared, I didn't know anything about this place, so the teachers decided upon themselves to teach me their basic ways, just enough to get me through the school year, without giving the other first year students an unfair chance against me.

And it was.....interesting...to say the least.

The subjects I learned in the past 2 months were, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, Astronomy, and History.

Professor McGonagall tutored me in Transfiguration.

Herbology by Professor Sprout.

Astronomy by Professor Aurora, which is surprisingly my favorite subject by far.

History by Professor Binns.

And as a bonus, I asked Madam Pomfrey to teach me in Healing Magic so I can help her with patients in the hospital wing and get better with Medicinal Herbs.

But I got to admit, Potions by Professor Snape was my least favorite.

He just kept glaring at me while he was teaching, like, how can he do that without being distracted or blowing up the room with one of his potions?

But other than that, the past 2 months has been enjoyable.

I've been staying with Hagrid in his cute little hut and his dog, Fang, for the past 2 months, helping him with his gardening and exploring the Forbidden Forest with, in secret of course, and in the forest he's taught me many skills.

Like teaching self defense, yeah, I know, I was surprised that a giant like him needed to know self defense, since he was already super strong, but yeah, Hagrid taught basic self defense, because in his words,

"Yer not always gonna have yer wand all the time, might as well teach ya how to use yer fists!"

Other than self defense, he taught me how to hunt, how use a bow AND crossbow, and a little bit on the unusual pets he's got.

Okay, anyways! Back to the present.

Currently, Professor Aurora and I are visiting Diagon Ally to buy my school supplies.

"Alright Eliana, you are going to need 8 items for this school year.

1 Wand
1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set of glass or crystal vials
1 telescope
1 set of brass scales
1 basic potions ingredients kit
Parchment
Quills

And the uniforms and the rest will provided by the school, anything else you want to bring is up to you." Professor Aurora explained to me.

I nodded with a smile.

Professor Aurora handed me some money, "This should be enough to buy everything."

I grabbed the pouch and put in my pocket, "Professor, where will I stay until the train arrives?"

"You will stay at the Leaky Cauldron, I already booked you a room," She took out a key from her pocket and handed it to me, "and please resist the urge to put itching and sneezing powder into anyone else's room OR clothes if they anger you, alright?"