🪄💎First Classes💎🪄

Third POV

After the dinner and the prefects lead the first years to their dorms, everyone at Hogwarts is preparing to go to sleep.

Surprisingly, Dumbledore allowed Snowy to stay along side Eliana, as long as he doesn't cause any trouble.

So that brings us to now, where Eliana was still in the Ravenclaw common room, sitting on a couch near the fireplace with Snowy on laying down next to her with his head on her lap.

Eliana was just finishing up the her drawing of the Hogwarts Express riding through the night sky.

Snowy wined to Eliana, making her sigh and out her supplies away in her backpack.

Eliana runs her hand through Snowy's fur.

"Starting to miss home?" Eliana asked Snowy.

Snowy wined in response.

Eliana sighed and let her head rest on the couch pillows, "Yeah, I kind of miss it too, the twins mischief, Tia Sophia's cooking, I miss them."

"But then again, now that were both aged down, we can actually try to live life the way we want." Eliana says enthusiastically.

"Everyone here has magic, so that means, I don't have to worry about being 'perfect', I can be free from Dad and Carmen's expectations and be who I want to be now."

Eliana looks down at Snowy, "It may be difficult trying to fit in, but that means we'll have an adventure ahead of us."

Snowy barked in agreement.

Eliana smiled, "Starting from this day forward! I am no longer the Sunflower Princess! I am Eliana Madrigal, a witch in the school of Witchcraft in Wizardry!" She said excitedly.

"I wonder....."

"What else can I do?"

The Next Day

7:30 AM

Eliana feels a wet tongue licking her face, making her groan and laugh.

"Snowy!"

But Snowy didn't stop, he kept licking her until she was fully awake.

AKA, licking her so she rolls of the bed.

Eliana groaned, glaring at a smiling Snowy, then sighing before getting up.

Stretching a little while squealing like a pig.

Eliana walks up to the window of the dorm and stares down at the peasants- I mean!

The students the were already awake and wandering the courtyard.

"Welp, might as well get some breakfast."

Time Skip to the Great Hall.

Eliana looks down at the table, contemplating what to eat,

'Eggs? No had that yesterday, along with toast, pancakes, and muffins.'

But in the end, she ended up eating some chicken and waffles.

With some maple syrup and some club sandwiches and orange juice on the side.

While Eliana was off chewing happily, she was unaware of a certain red-head sneaking up behind her.

Suddenly...

"For a girl, you eat so much." A voice, that sounded a little muffled, behind Eliana says.

Eliana was startled for a second, before relaxing after recognizing the voice.

Eliana swallowed her food before speaking, "Says the one who was stuffing his mouth with the food from the feast yesterday, Weasley." She said all that without looking behind her.