ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The two vampires stared at the human with wide eyes, not expecting that type of answer. Normally, they'll scream and run away, they have seen it happen before.

"It's all new for me, I won't lie. But I've heard what a rejection from a mate can do, cause you pain, like really bad pain, you'll feel empty, you'll feel like the world doesn't spin anymore, like nothing matters, you'll go into depression, a state where it could get so bad that you can die. No, I won't do that, I won't reject you, knowing that you can die. Plus, it's not like I don't find you two attractive, because let me tell you," Stiles huffs out, taking a deep breath as his rant comes to a stop.

Louis looks at Violet, who looks stunned in her place. He had never seen the girl like this, her eyes wide and a glint in her eyes as she stared at Stiles. Louis lets out a sigh as he leans on the headboard of Stiles' bed, moving the pillows out of the way.

"Wow, you're cute, smart, funny, and selfless, marry me please," Louis states dramatically, letting out an obnoxiously long dreamy sigh.

Stiles just looks at him weirdly. "You're making me consider rejecting you if you keep up with that weirdness,"

"Oh don't act like you don't like it, you just said you find me attractive," Louis winks at the human, grinning when said male averts his gaze.

Their attention is brought to Violet when she clears her throat and composes herself from what she is going through.

"Okay, um, the whole mate thing, we can take it at your pace, I know everything is confusing, so let's get through that and then we'll let you process everything," She says, not trying to look at Stiles.

"Right, so where were we," Stiles nods, sitting back on the beanbag.

"We got through the whole singer thing, next is why you can help us, aside from you being our mate. It's a rumor that a mortal and two immortals will stop the world from being overrun by a group of rouge vampires," Violet's brows furrow as she shakes her head. "You'll understand if you just see it for yourself, do you have to be anywhere in the next three hours?"

"Uh, no, why? Do I have to get dressed to go out?" He frowns.

"Yeah, we'll be in your backyard, let's go," Violet turns to Louis who whines and slumps against the bed.

"But I wanna see Stiles get changed," Louis whines out.

"Stop being a perv and get the fuck up," Violet grits, grabbing Louis by the hair and dragging him off the bed.

"Ow, ow, ow," Louis hisses as he's forced out the window.

"Don't take long," She looks at him before climbing out the window and pushing Louis off the roof as the male yelps out in fright.